Customer Success Manager - Digital Ad Sales (Mountain View, Remote)
Mountain View, CA (Remote)
[As of June 2020, Quora has become a remote-first company. This position can be performed remotely from anywhere in the United States, regardless of any location that might be specified above.]
The vast majority of human knowledge is still not on the internet. Most of it is trapped in the form of personal experience in people's heads, or buried in books and research papers that only experts can access. More than a billion people use the internet, yet only a tiny fraction contribute their knowledge to it. We want to democratize access to knowledge of all kinds -- from politics to painting, cooking to coding, etymology to experiences -- so if someone out there knows something, anyone else can learn it. Our mission is to share and grow the world's knowledge, and we're building a world-class team to help us achieve this mission.
About the Team:
The Quora Ads Partnerships team is responsible for building strong relationships with advertising partners across the globe. Specifically, we aim to connect brands and agencies to our 300M monthly unique visitors in a way that delivers meaningful business outcomes. The team is laser-focused on providing exceptional customer service and building the foundation for long-term partnerships between brands and Quora. We’re building a world-class sales organization, and the road ahead is going to be very exciting.
About the Role:
As a Customer Success Manager at Quora, you’ll be responsible for building strong relationships and scaling our current advertising partners across our self-service ads platform. You will serve as the main point of contact post-sales and partner with an Account Executive to grow your book of business over time. You’ll also be responsible for providing market feedback to cross-functional peers to drive ads product development and business marketing activities. The ideal candidate will be highly analytical, self-motivated and resourceful, and have high emotional intelligence.
- Retain and grow revenue with our largest partners
- Leverage data, insights, and measurement to help advertisers achieve their marketing objectives
- Build and maintain strong relationships with partners’ executive, operational, and agency teams while being their internal advocate
- Deliver on our partners’ business goals by turning data into compelling stories and actionable insights
- Track, analyze, and communicate key quantitative metrics and business trends internally and to partners
- Ability to be available for meetings and impromptu communication during Quora's coordination hours (Mon-Fri: 9am-3pm Pacific Time). Learn why here
- 3+ years of digital advertising, account management and/or sales experience
- 2+ years experience translating analytics into media recommendations and optimization strategies
- Demonstrated understanding of the fundamentals of digital marketing and the broader advertising ecosystem
- Exemplary active listening, verbal and written communication skills with clients up to the C-level, along with the confidence and tact to respectfully challenge clients on strategic decisions
- Passion for Quora's mission and goals
- Comfortable working with a new product and serving as the main point of contact
- Previously worked in digital advertising across one of the following industries: B2B, Financial Services, Technology, Professional Services, Health or Entertainment
- Experience working with a self-serve ads platform and partnering with performance marketers
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.