Remote (U.S. or Canada)
Posted 1 month ago
Phreesia is looking for a Training Lead to coordinate and run our Client Services and Client Success training programs. As a Training Lead, you will be responsible for identifying gaps in employee skills and competencies, developing training/evaluation materials, and delivering a tailored training program. This role will include teaching and inspiring in both formal and informal settings. You will be a best-practice mentor for the Customer Solutions team and hold the team accountable for maintaining strong product knowledge and continuous personal development.
You will work closely with Training and Customer Solutions leadership to design programs that produce strong performers and future leaders. In this role you must be able to juggle multiple priorities and manage requests coming from a variety of sources, while assuming ownership for successfully completing projects and duties. This role will also involve observing individuals as well as providing feedback and coaching.
What You'll Do:
- Deliver interactive instruction through training materials, job aids, and presentations in both live and virtual classroom environments for various geographic locations
- Transfer knowledge and create environments where individuals learn from one another by sharing best practices
- Identify training needs and gaps in the organization in close cooperation with other Training Leads and Manager, Training
- Assess training needs through surveys, interviews with employees, or consultations with managers
- Evaluate the quality of training courses and continually implement improvements under the supervision of Manager, Training
- Provide inputs on the development of specific training plans, prepares training materials/documentation, and delivers content
- Administer new hire evaluations and provide immediate written/verbal feedback
- Coach/Mentor Early Career hires with best practice implementation and account management strategies, and other key elements of the Customer Solutions experience
- Create and maintain training materials; ensuring the content is up to date
- Monitor best practices in the training and adult learning industries and introduce to the organization
- Other related duties as assigned
What You'll Bring:
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- 3+ years’ experience in Client Services or Client Success training OR 5+ years’ experience in customer service, professional services, or account management roles, ideally in technology industries
- Ability to clearly convey complex ideas and data in written, presentation, and spoken formats to a variety of audiences
- Ability to portray confidence while presenting to adult learners, utilizing effective facilitation skills
- Strong communication skills with a positive and professional attitude
- Ability to creatively use resources and adjust to changes quickly and professionally
- High attention to detail and strong team attitude
- Skilled in Salesforce and Microsoft products (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook), OneDrive, and SharePoint
Who We Are:
At Phreesia, we’re committed to helping healthcare organizations succeed in a fast-changing landscape—and we need smart, passionate people to help us do it. Our innovative SaaS platform offers our clients a suite of applications to manage the intake process, giving them the tools to engage patients, improve efficiency, optimize staffing and enhance clinical care.
Basically, what you do here matters, and hard work does not go unnoticed. Not only does Phreesia care about our clients, we also care about our employees. In fact, we’re a three-time winner of Modern Healthcare magazine’s Best Places to Work in Healthcare award. If you’re interested in consistent feedback and recognition, defined career paths, and the opportunity to work with driven and engaged colleagues in a dynamic industry, this may be the right opportunity for you.
Benefits and Perks:
- Remote work environment
- Variety of health plan options, dental/ vision coverage, and short/long-term and life insurance plans
- 401(k) savings plan (USA) or RRSP plan (Canada)
- Unlimited vacation
- Home office set-up stipend
- Mobile phone stipends and Internet reimbursement
- 100% paid parental leave to our U.S. employees, as well as a generous parental benefit to our employees in Canada.
- Tuition and certification reimbursement, as well as other professional development opportunities
We strive to provide a diverse and inclusive environment and are an equal opportunity employer.