Sales Development Representative
About Bevy: 100% Remote Organization
Bevy is an early stage Startup with a mission to help brands build, grow and scale their virtual and in-person communities. Founded in April 2017 by the core team behind Startup Grind, Bevy is an Enterprise-grade SaaS platform used by companies that include Adobe, Amazon, Asana, Atlassian, Duolingo, Ebay, Epic Games, IDEO, Intuit, MongoDB, Red Bull, Roblox, Salesforce, SAP, Slack and many more. In April 2019, Bevy acquired CMX which is the world’s largest network of community professionals. CMX offers world-class training, events and research for the community industry. In May 2020, we raised a $15M series B investment to fuel our continued success and category expansion into virtual conferencing and events technology.
Bevy’s high impact Sales Development team is looking for highly motivated and strategic players to join us in pushing the limits of outcome-based selling. As a Bevy Sales Development Representative, you will lead our Sales organization to the highest quality, quantity, and velocity of strategic pipeline through deep discovery and research, engaging and inspiring prospects towards the path of success in the budding API economy. Our Sales Development Representatives fuel the revenue engine for Bevy, creating new opportunities with a best-in-class software sales team through collaborative account planning and engagement with C-Level and Executive stakeholders. Working on the Sales Development team here at Bevy provides ample opportunity to explore various aspects of sales: outside of AD, including Outside Sales, Customer Success, Services, and Technical Pre-Sales.
- You’ll learn sales methodology and techniques to ensure success in the role.
- Partner closely with senior Account Executives to build territory strategy and business plan.
- Effectively own and operate your business by leveraging data and metrics, tooling, and best practices to sell into territory of accounts.
- Consistently hit quota and have mastered the basic workflow.
- Capable of owning a customer meeting and effectively selling to VP and C-Levels of multi-billion dollar revenue companies.
- Mentor and train others in the role.
What we’re looking for:
- Strong sales background and performance.
- Quantitative track record of exceptional performance and a strong professional trajectory.
- Experience with failure and track record of learning and engaging new ideas.
- Strategic thinking with a bias towards action.
- Ownership — you take ownership of your results and often look for ways to improve; you see challenges as opportunities instead of obstacles.
- You are a challenger — you love connecting the dots in business strategy and are comfortable bringing a provocative point of view to any internal or client facing meeting.
- You are radically candid in your feedback and are constantly seeking feedback in return.
- Sales-passion is a must!
We welcome candidates from traditionally underrepresented groups to apply. We are proud to foster a workplace free from discrimination. We strongly believe that diversity of experience, perspectives, and background will lead to a better environment for our employees and a better product for our users and the communities we serve.
Although we are a remote company, we try to minimize the time zone spread within our teams. Our daylight working hours are within the North and South America's timezone.
We are a small but powerful team, dedicated to achieving our mission to bring more community to the world. Many of us have worked in community positions before and understand the struggles and peaks that come with the role. Our team communicates candidly, giving feedback early and often. We set ambitious goals, and do what it takes to achieve them, while making sure that we take care of our own personal health and mental wellbeing. We will want you to be ready to take on a lot of responsibility with guidance and mentorship along the way.