Product Manager, Core Experience - Location Flexible
San Francisco, CA; Remote - US
Role DescriptionAs a Product Manager working on our core experience across web and desktop, you’ll be focused on sharing experiences. You will play a critical role in improving how our users share and receive content every day. This team serves hundreds of millions of users and is focused on enabling collaboration across individuals and teams through content. In 2021 our focus is to bring delight to our users through creating simple and easy to use sharing experiences, focused on retaining and activating users. We are committed to ensuring that friction is removed from these user experiences.
- You will own features and experiments end-to-end. We follow a hypothesis-driven development approach where you’ll write product specs, drive cross-functional execution and work with Engineering, Design and Analytics to balance tradeoffs, driving to outcomes.
- You will be an expert at prioritization — help balance your roadmap with tech foundational efforts and bugs to ensure that the highest value is delivered to users.
- You will drive to results. Your expertise in navigating challenges that arise during execution will be important as you deliver on your roadmap: making trade-offs, anticipating staffing needs, risks, and ensuring frequent and clear communication to all of your internal stakeholders.
- You will know your customer. You’ll work with a tight-knit team of research, design and customer experience to ensure that you know the ins and outs of our users and are consistently delivering value for them.
- BS or MS in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Business, Applied Math or Statistics, or relevant experience. MBA, nice to have.
- Ideal candidate has at least 4+ years of PM experience
- Impact driven and a consistent history of delivering measurable results for both users and the business.
- A deep understanding and empathy for end-users — you love building products that make our customers feel joy, delight and trust
- Build alignment and listen well, but can also drive hard decisions, framing the different options and tradeoffs.
- Proven ability to work cross-functionally in a highly collaborative environment
- Ability to analyze and use quantitative and qualitative data to inform decisions
- You’re a strong communicator, with an ability to influence with cross-functional collaboration skills
Job tags: Cross-functional MBA Research Statistics
Job region(s): North America
Job stats: 0 0 0