Product Manager from digital marketing background
Remote - Lisbon, Lisbon, Portugal
This is a remote position open across the European time zones.
Do you enjoy solving real problems, improving things, testing different approaches and tackling challenges head on? Are you highly data driven, passionate about user experience, digital marketing and driving conversations that turn into high-value business leads? Then you may be our new Product Manager!
BrandBastion transforms the way brands deal with social engagement. Our proprietary technology automates the management of millions of social interactions every day, while maintaining the personal quality of one-on-one conversations. Our technology combining artificial intelligence, machine learning and human expertise creates an open and free environment for discussions on social media, offering blazing fast customer responses, protection from threats and real audience insights 24/7. We help brands to rise above the challenges of complex digital interactions, accurately, at scale and in real-time.
As a Product Manager at BrandBastion you will report to our Data Science and Development Lead and you will:
- Interact with our customers and CSM team to define the right problems to solve
- Define our roadmap and product vision together with the team
- Test the appetite for new features through discussions with customers and paid campaigns
- Analyze user data and make challenging decisions and trade-offs, helping us prioritize what to build and when
- Work closely with Facebook and other platforms in aligning our roadmap with new features coming out
- Lead the presentations of new features, creating internal and customer-facing product documentation
- Work closely with the Growth and CSM team to understand FAQs from prospects and customers to create fresh, relevant, and value-adding content
- Create content such as case studies and tutorials
- Minimum 3 years experience working in multifaceted product positions in a software or SaaS company working with areas such as engineering, sales and marketing. A background in and a great passion for digital marketing is essential.
- Excellent command of both written and spoken English
- Analytical with great problem-solving skills
- Familiar with marketing automation tools and great knowledge of paid social
- Great attention to details
- 4 weeks of paid vacation annually offered to all team members.
- Flexibility in terms of working hours and location.
- Work with some of the world’s greatest and most innovative brands.
- Receive immediate responsibility for everything you do and the freedom to get creative.
- Join a growth company operating in a new exciting industry.
- Opportunity to travel.