Python Backend Developer (Frontend a PLUS)
Remote - Mexico City, Mexico City, Mexico
Zipdev is looking for a Python Backend Developer to join our amazing team! This is a 100% opportunity and all we ask is that you are a great communicator, be passionate about technology, like collaborating, and love solving tough problems.
Our product helps merchants by automating their inventory management and providing powerful business intelligence, so they are able to increase their sales and save time. Our SaaS app has great traction with many paying customers and has billions in dollars under management. We are a fast moving team dedicated to helping small to medium sized businesses succeed, and we’re looking to add another team member.
We offer great benefits, a great culture, a fun product that solves real problems for our customers, and an amazing team to work with!
We don’t care whether you went to college or that you have 10+ years of experience. What we do care about is working with a fun team member who wants to build cool stuff and can take a leadership role in the business. We'd like you to be able to think in the abstract and design solutions at scale.
The product is one part of a multi-product strategy for the company. Our customers include boutiques, salons, coffee shops, online merchants, and mobile merchants who sell at trade events such as Comic-Con. The platform currently integrates with Shopify, Stripe, Square, BigCommerce, WooCommerce, PayPal, Clover, and many others with more integrations on the horizon.
Here’s what you would be working on:
- Help build and scale the next generation of our web and mobile products
- Design and implement integrations with third-party service providers
- Design and implement new features, enhancements and optimizations
- Help automate recurring tasks and take our existing platform to the next level
- Mentor other team members and, if you'd like, lead occasional technology related teaching sessions
Our tech stack:
- Django framework
- PostgreSQL relational database
- Containerized deployments (Kubernetes on GCP)
- Linux and MacOS
You should be an expert in a few of these, and interested in learning the rest
- Work Remote Monday - Friday, 40 hours a week (no weekends)
- Vacation: 10 business days a year
- Holidays: 5 National Holidays a year
- Company Holidays: 5 Company Holidays a year (Christmas Eve, Christmas Day, New Years Eve, New Years Day, Zipdev Day)
- Major Medical Insurance
- Active Lifestyle/Gym Reimbursement
- Quarterly Home Office Reimbursement
- Performance-based Bonus
- Continuous Education Bonus
- Access to Training and Professional Development Platforms
- Did we mention its REMOTE