Senior Product Manager, Growth - Location Flexible
San Francisco, CA; Remote - US
Role DescriptionAs a senior leader in the Growth organization, you will lead a growth product team responsible for inflecting Dropbox growth in a pivotal time as the company expands beyond its $1.9B core sync & share business into faster growing digital organization and collaboration products. You will own a key piece of the company’s long-term strategy and roadmap for new growth directions that introduce Dropbox to small businesses, creators, and consumers. You will execute more complex strategies with engineers, designers, analysts and marketers in a fast-paced environment. The role requires a mix of analytical horsepower, relentless execution, and well-honed customer judgment. You will be responsible for delivering best in class experiences to acquire new users and convert them into loyal paying subscribers, driving both user and business wins while also building extensible platforms that grow a multi-product portfolio at scale. You will learn to think holistically about a portfolio of products and the business deeply to set the right long-term direction for your team and cross-functional partners.
- Drive a critical company-level growth product vision, strategy, and roadmap that delivers step function change in how businesses, creators, and consumers discover, try, and buy Dropbox products with high quality, self-serve product experiences.
- Lead and guide product direction for a cross-functional team of engineering, design, analytics, marketers, and platform partners.
- Engage and cultivate relationships with product partners to influence shared cross-team directions and manage risks or trade-offs. Communicate clearly and crisply with leadership stakeholders and drive alignment across multiple teams and organizations through formal operational processes and in scrappy ways.
- Become an authority on your Growth area in balancing near-term product impact with extensible platform efforts. You’ll lead your team to identify customer needs and business opportunities through a combination of user research, collecting feedback from cross-functional teammates, diving into data, and competitive analysis.
- Define, understand, and improve key growth funnels, viral flywheels, and metrics. You’ll own complex features and experiments end-to-end, including defining product specs, driving cross-functional execution, making thoughtful product decisions along the way, and sharing insights and results throughout the company.
- Manage and develop all-star product managers while executing 1-2 complex, advanced strategies.
- 5+ years of experience delivering highly successful and innovative software products. Additional engineering or technical experience a plus!
- Experienced in iterative product development culture a must. Ideally experienced in high-usage UI, back-end processing, reporting and analytics, and machine learning. Full stack software delivery experience a plus!
- Flawless product craft and technical acumen; expert in balancing user and business impact as well as short- and long-term impact.
- Shipped creative and highly successful self-serve products in B2SMB or consumer tech; involved in end-to-end product process from conceptualizing, building, shipping and scaling products on web, desktop, or mobile clients.
- Entrepreneurial drive and demonstrated ability to achieve stretch goals in an innovative and fast-paced environment, while building extensible and scalable solutions. You can turn ambiguous problems and big ideas into a roadmap of features, experiments, and research with minimal guidance.
- Deeply understand how your products work and how to measure short- and long-term success. You know every step of the user funnel. You can design, run, and interpret experiments and A/B tests.
- Build a portfolio of experiments and multi-cycle strategy. You are as comfortable white boarding a completely new experience as you are optimizing an existing flow.
- Build consensus and listen well, but can also drive hard decisions. You push the pace. You take blame and pass the praise. People love working with you.
- Excels at communicating with team, partners, and executives with clarity, salience, and urgency. Maven at proactively managing upwards.
- Passionate about metrics and data, collaborative tools and workflow products, storage and security, and creator or influencer space (nice to have)
Job tags: A/B tests Back-end Competitive analysis Cross-functional Entrepreneurial Full stack Machine Learning Mobile Product decisions Research Security UI User research
Job region(s): North America
Job stats: 0 0 0