United States (Remote)
Pantheon is the only WebOps platform built from the ground up for agility. We help our customers win, where the digital experience starts and matters most - their websites. We empower teams of developers, marketers, and IT professionals to focus on delivering business results while Pantheon handles uptime, performance, scalability, and security. We are the fastest growing Drupal and WordPress platform in the world, powering over 300,000 sites and serving billions of pages every month. Happy customers include some of the most recognized names in high tech, higher education, and NGOs, such as Patch, Apigee, UC Berkeley, Harvard University, Google, Docusign, docker and the United Nations.
With 35% of the web running open-source and significant investments in a $200 billion total addressable market, we are growing aggressively into a huge market opportunity and looking to expand our sales organization.
As the Product Manager of CMS Ecosystem, you will ensure that teams who deploy WordPress or Drupal on Pantheon have a great experience and get value as quickly and efficiently as possible. You will do so by being familiar with the needs, and expectations of those teams and by solving those with the correct tools for their use-cases.
Our customers expect all of these features and Pantheon’s version of each is an opportunity for us to exceed their expectations with our opinionated platform. We make all of these things easy so that our customers, the teams making sites on the Open Web, have more time, energy and focus to spend on measuring results and improving their own work.
To make that value real you will need a strong grounding in the web development methodologies and technologies used by Pantheon's market. You will work with our community, customers, prospects, and customer-facing teams to understand the challenges developers face in delivering results with the Open Web. You will also need to carry out within Pantheon's internal teams the practices and philosophy we recommend to our customers, iterating with Developer Relations and Sales Engineering to ensure we're demonstrating and training our customers with the full value of what's delivered and working with Product Marketing, Revenue, and Customer Success to aim for clear, measurable results.
Pantheon’s core company values are Trust, Teamwork, Passion, and Customers First. At Pantheon, we work hard and have fun together, valuing individuality, humor, and balance. We're enthusiastic participants in several open-source communities and have real relationships with many of our most active customers. If all of this sounds interesting to you, read on!
Cool Things You’ll Do
- Refine the product vision and roadmap for the CMS Ecosystem.
- Gather quantitative and qualitative insights from product use, our community, customer-facing teams, and Pantheon clients & agencies to understand their pain points and underlying needs.
- Prioritize product work, groom backlog, define requirements and acceptance criteria… all the product manager-y stuff.
- Define, track, and analyze customer success metrics that tie back to business value, for your area and for your launches.
- Be able to represent those needs to the company and externally as a trusted voice of the customer.
- Lead an informed, inspired, and engaged agile team.
- Document everything. For real. We are highly distributed; asynchronous communication is key. Love documentation.
- Work with our community, marketing, sales, and support to ensure impactful product launches and successful long- term adoption.
- Help make the Open Web a first class platform that delivers results!
What you Bring to the Table
- Technical savvy - you’re comfortable and familiar with products targeting developers
- 10 years of industry experience
- Experience leading products from inception to launch with business impacting post-launch iterations
- Demonstrated ability to use qualitative and quantitative data sources to inform product/project decisions
- Integrity and honesty - you are a trusting and trusted individual
- Resourcefulness and self-motivation with a strong sense of accountability
- Exceptional attention-to-detail
- Must be comfortable working with other teams to build consensus and alignment across a multi-disciplinary organization.
- Skilled in organizing and prioritizing competing time demands
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
What We Offer
We have all the usual perks and benefits but what we can really offer you is a fantastic work environment powered by an amazing team.
- Industry competitive compensation and stock option plan
- Unlimited time off and sick days
- Full medical coverage (medical, dental, vision)
- Top-of-line equipment
- Fun at WordPress and Drupal community events
- Extra benefits like a stipend for reading books and your work-outs and a whole suite of paid apps for mental as well as physical health and wellbeing
- Events and activities both team-based and company wide that inspire, educate and cultivate good times together
Pantheon is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer and we welcome applications from all backgrounds regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, disability, or any other classification protected by law.