Customer Success Manager
OUR CUSTOMERS DEVELOP SOFTWARE AT THE SPEED OF IDEAS
CloudBees is powering the continuous economy by offering the world’s first end-to-end continuous software delivery management system (SDM). For millions of developers and product teams driving innovation for businesses large or small, SDM builds on continuous integration (CI) and continuous delivery (CD) to enable all functions and teams within and around the software delivery organization to best work together to amplify value creation.
CloudBees is the continuous integration (CI), continuous delivery (CD) and application release automation (ARA) powerhouse built from the commercial success of its products and its open source leadership as the largest contributor to Jenkins and a founding member of the Continuous Delivery Foundation (CDF). With a globally distributed workforce of more than 500 employees, the company reflects the global nature of the DevOps movement. We believe in walking the talk! From startups with full-stack developers practicing NoOps to large Fortune 100 companies, CloudBees enables all software-driven organizations to intelligently deploy the right capabilities at the right time.
Over 3,500 of the world’s best known brands and over 50% of the Fortune 500, invest in CloudBees because of its ability to work across any cloud, in any development environment and to balance corporate governance and control with developer flexibility and freedom.
CloudBees is home to the world’s leading DevOps experts helping thousands of companies harness the power of “continuous everything” and putting them on the fastest path from great idea, to great software, to great business value.
We’re hiring a Customer Success Manager whose mission will be to help our customer realize the value of DevOps and achieve their business objectives. Working closely with our Sales, Support, and Professional Services team, you will use your strong communication skills and technical vision to wow customers as you help them - for the first time - realize the value that CloudBees brings to their business.
The ideal candidate is a creative and strategic thinker, has an affinity for enterprise technology and a vision for the art of the possible, and embraces challenging our customers to achieve excellence in their devops journey. Experience in enterprise sales, marketing lead generation, or business development is welcome. Candidates will need to understand devops organizational structures and concepts. Attention to detail, strong communication skills, and a customer-centric orientation are required. This is a rare opportunity to join a fast growing company with an open and collaborative work environment and help define Customer Success at CloudBees.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Understand the Customer Lifecycle and promote customers through it by inciting action
- Navigate complex organizational structures and decision making processes at customer sites
- Manage Onboarding processes for new customers to ramp quickly
- Align with Sales to identify growth prospects and develop accounts
- Proactively identify and develop plans to manage risk in assigned accounts
- Create and manage escalations to resolution, working to prioritize customer requests
- Conduct outreach campaigns to promote new features, product adoption and share industry best practices
- Promote a customer first environment at all times.
- Understand the goals & objectives of new customers and translate those needs appropriately through the implementation and onboarding process.
- Track and hit key implementation milestones.
- Align with Technical Support and Engineering to prioritize and deliver on customer needs
WHO YOU ARE
- 4+ years experience in a customer-facing role
- Background in Account Management, Consulting or technical customer facing roles
- Experience successfully managing multiple priorities simultaneously, maintaining a high-volume pace with the ability to “switch gears” quickly
- Knowledge of the Software Development Life Cycle is preferred
- Experience with DevOps tools or Enterprise offerings of Open Source Software
- Strong organizational and analytical skills. Attention to detail.
- Critical thinking and proven complex problem solving skills required.
- Customer first mentality; ability to empathize and build customer loyalty.
- Clear communicator with professional presence
- Strong listening skills; open to input from other team members and departments
- Ability to lead through influence
WHAT YOU'LL GET
- Highly competitive benefits and vacation package
- Ability to work for one of the fastest growing companies with some of the most talented people in the industry
- Team outings
- Fun, Hardworking, and Casual Environment
- Endless Growth Opportunities
At CloudBees, we truly believe that the more diverse we are, the better we serve our customers. A global community like Jenkins demands a global focus from CloudBees. Organizations with greater diversity—gender, racial, ethnic, and global—are stronger partners to their customers. Whether by creating more innovative products, or better understanding our worldwide customers, or establishing a stronger cross-section of cultural leadership skills, diversity strengthens all aspects of the CloudBees organization.
In the technology industry, diversity creates a competitive advantage. CloudBees customers demand technologies from us that solve their software development, and therefore their business problems, so that they can better serve their own customers. CloudBees attributes much of its success to its worldwide work force and commitment to global diversity, which opens our proprietary software to innovative ideas from anywhere. Along the way, we have witnessed firsthand how employees, partners, and customers with diverse perspectives and experiences contribute to creative problem solving and better solutions for our customers and their businesses.