Account Manager, Mental Health Network, Value Based Care
Remote - CST
Quartet is a pioneering healthcare technology company striving to improve the lives of people with mental health conditions. We connect people to a personalized care team to get them the right care at the right time. Our collaborative technology platform and range of services brings together physicians, mental health providers, and insurance companies to effectively improve patient outcomes and drive down healthcare costs. Backed by $153MM in venture funding from top investors like Oak HC/FT, GV (formerly Google Ventures), F-Prime Capital Partners, Polaris Partners and Centene Corporation, Quartet is headquartered in NYC and is currently operating in several markets across the United States — Pennsylvania, Washington, Northern California, New Jersey, North Carolina, Louisiana, and Illinois.
About the team & opportunity:The Mental Health Network Management Team is responsible for managing a high-performing network of mental health care options to meet the needs of patients and populations across all markets. The team will develop strong working relationships with mental health practices and providers with the goal of setting mental health providers up for success in utilizing Quartet’s products and participating in client partnerships. The Mental Health Network Management Team sits within the Clinical Operations team. The Clinical Operations team supports patients getting access to the mental healthcare that is right for them through direct patient support and through the development of a robust mental health network. Please note that this is a remote position and the individual must be located in the Central Time Zone.
- Ensure the adoption of Quartet’s value based care contracts with mental health practices and providers
- Become a subject matter expert in the Alternative Payment Model (APM)
- Receive hand-off from Implementation specialist- execute workflows
- Identify need for workflow iteration based on practice performance to optimize Value Based Care (VBC) participation and success
- Project-manage new workflow development to completion
- Work creatively in navigating and overcoming obstacles, partnering with stakeholders and relevant internal team members to reduce barriers to success and mitigate risks
- Develop an in-depth understanding of Quartet’s software and services, with a particular emphasis on technical feature configuration.
- Successfully demonstrate Quartet’s value and mission to leadership, staff, and clinicians at partner mental health organizations by:
- Maintaining meaningful, value-additive long term relationships with key stakeholders
- Partnering with stakeholders to continually revise workflows and train staff to incorporate the Quartet technology into their daily activities
- Support achievement of APM target goals for practice performance outcomes within assigned books of business by:
- Analyze and effectively communicate outcomes data and practice performance in APM to practice stakeholders
- Support iteration in practice workflows to achieve continued success
- Demonstrate an in-depth understanding of Quartet’s internal team workflows and cultivate collaborative relationships with internal Quartet stakeholders including customer success, product, technology and data analytics
- A successful account manager is passionate about mental healthcare and works with a lot of grit, has excellent time-management and problem-solving skills, is a driven self-starter who can execute on initiatives with little direction, and approaches their work with creativity and innovation.
- Bachelor’s Degree or commensurate experience
- Two or more years of experience working in a mental healthcare agency or in account management where the primary focus of the role was to build meaningful partnerships
- A passion for expanding access to mental healthcare services
- Experience working in population health management programs or quality improvement (e.g. PDSA cycles)
- Critical core competencies include: Excellent communication skills, strong problem solving skills, highly organized, effective at time management, adept at navigating technical software
- Self-driven, motivated and results oriented
- Comfort with fast-paced often changing environments
- Experience in conducting product demos of a technology platform and developing sales presentations (in both a virtual and in-person environment)
- Experience with motivational interviewing
- Experience working within a CRM system such as Salesforce
- Experience selling or representing software as a service (SAAS)
- Experience selling or supporting healthcare providers
- Flexible, adaptable, open to the rapid changes inevitable in a high-growth company
Employee Benefits for Quartet include: Unlimited vacation, volunteer opportunities, team events, mental healthcare coverage of 15 free therapy sessions + unlimited copay reimbursements, medical, dental + vision coverage, generous parental and military leave, commuter benefits, 401K, and stock option grants.
Want to know what Quartet life is like? Click here to meet our team.
Quartet is committed to building a diverse team and fostering an inclusive culture, and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We embrace and encourage our employees' differences in race, religion, color, national origin, gender, family status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, veteran status, disability, pregnancy, medical conditions, and other characteristics. Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Quartet does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Quartet will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Quartet.
Please note: Quartet interview requests and job offers only originate from quartethealth.com email addresses (e.g. firstname.lastname@example.org). Quartet will also never ask for bank information (e.g. account and routing number), social security numbers, passwords, or other sensitive information to be delivered via email. If you receive a scam email or wish to report a security issue involving Quartet, please notify us at: email@example.com.
Have someone to refer? Email firstname.lastname@example.org to submit their details to us.