SecurityScorecard is an industry-leading cybersecurity company backed by Google, Sequoia, and Riverwood. Our mission is to make the world a safer place. We measure your and your vendors' cyber-health by assigning a security rating of A through F based on outside-in, non-intrusive data. Our Comprehensive security ratings, advanced data analytics, and actionable insights discover Third-Party Vulnerabilities & Security Gaps In Real-Time.
Headquartered in NYC with over 200+ employees globally, raised over $110M USD, used by 1,000+ enterprise customers, and rating 1.5 million companies. We have created a new category of enterprise software, and our culture has helped us be recognized as one of the 10 hottest SaaS startups in NY for two years in a row. Our vision is to create a new language for companies and their partners to communicate, understand, and improve each other’s security posture.
About the Role
This role will report to our Vice President of Product and will be critical in enabling us to build new features and capabilities, plan for sustainable growth in scale, and support our partnerships ecosystem. To be successful, you should be proactive and able to effectively translate technical specifications to requirements aligned to prioritized business goals and performance metrics. As a product manager in a fast-growing startup, you will be required to interface with customers, write, maintain and monitor technical documentation, as well as work with our marketing team to build value, represent the product, and any other challenges that may arise on our way to scale. If you are a product manager who is excited by cybersecurity, its impact on business risk, and innovative technologies helping customers stay continuously secure - this role might be for you!
What you will do
Do you love being a customer-centric and data-driven Product Manager? Do you seek and drive excellence in yourself and others?
- As a Platform Product Manager, you will work closely with the Senior Product Management and the entire organization at SecurityScorecard to build and grow the core product platform, responsible for upstream and downstream APIs for internal and external customers, data-export, reporting and search services, Identity and RBAC.
- You will align the platform roadmap planning with key metrics and KPIs.
- You will be responsible for scale projections and requirements, based on data and business-cases.
- You will be a key leader in our mission to help the world instantly and non-intrusively measure, collaborate and reduce the risk of any company in the world.
- Work closely with multiple product teams as well as the Partnerships and Alliances team to successfully triage and prioritize client requests according to business value and KPIs
- Understand complex technical requirements and translate the customer / business value of adapting to market needs
- Prioritize bugs and regressions, and equip Product Marketing and Revenue teams with collateral around how to communicate this to brand customers Research and empathize with different customer types to translate their feedback into high-value partnerships and features
- Competitor and market analysis for emerging development and technology trends a plus
- 4+ years of Product Management experience with strong technical emphasis
- Understanding of and strong interest in B2B software products and services
- Experience managing enterprise SaaS products
- Experience working closely with data, including analytics tools and reporting systems
- Ability to work well with cross-functional teams on areas like infrastructure and data models in an Agile environment
- Collaborative and team-oriented, with an ability to build strong working relationships across levels and departments
- Metrics-driven: experience developing product management OKRs/KPIs and hitting business performance metrics
- Experience or exposure to cybersecurity concepts and practices a plus
- Experience or exposure to data science and machine learning concepts a plus
SecurityScorecard embraces diversity. We believe that our team is strengthened through hiring and retaining employees with diverse backgrounds, skillsets, ideas, and perspectives. We make hiring decisions based upon merit and do not discriminate based on race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status.