Director Technical Program Management
Remote: AMER Region
Something about us...
App Annie is the industry’s most trusted mobile data and analytics platform. Our mission is to help customers create winning mobile experiences and achieve excellence. We created the mobile app data market and are committed to delivering the industry’s most complete mobile performance offering. We are headquartered in San Francisco with 12 offices worldwide. More than 1,200 enterprise clients and 1 million registered users across the globe and spanning all industries rely on App Annie as the standard to revolutionize their mobile business.
Along with a market defining product, we take great pride in our culture and values and strive to embody them daily! We set a high bar for our success and have made Excellence as our our standard, hold each other Accountable, continuously push Innovation and Win with Style.
What can you tell your friends when they ask you what you do?
You will be responsible for and take pride in...
- Oversee the implementation and professionalization of the Technical Project Management function
- Partner with the Engineering team to help craft programs to support their overall strategy
- Establish effective communication processes
- Build a strong collaboration with cross-functional partners across the organization
- Drive execution towards the Product and Technology team’s strategic goals.
You should recognize yourself in the following…
To be successful in this role, you will need to be able to be agile and adapt to the growing needs of the business and have the ability to help build the sustainable practices that lead to a successful team in addition to being hands-on and leading the way by delivering key projects.
- 5+ Years work experience of running large programs at SaaS companies in an Agile environment, delivering complex and large-scale technical systems.
- Strong software development experience in:
- Distributed back-end systems, and big data analysis
- Service oriented architectures
- Strong player-coach, you know how to grow your team while being hands-on.
- Stamina and appetite for fast-paced environment
- Natural cross-functional collaborator and stakeholder manager with technical and non-technical groups.
- Demonstrated experience with software implementation and system integration.
- Experience with application support and release management.
- Experience in helping teams measure and improve operational excellence, product quality and accessibility.
- Effective analytical, problem-solving, negotiation, and organizational skills.
- Self-driven and make-it-happen personality
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- 5+ years experience working on internet product architecture (SaaS, large website)
This is what we offer...
- Creating space for new initiatives and ideas. We’re always open to those, whether you’ve been with us for a week, month, or a year.
- We provide a WFH allowance to set you up for remote work success.
- Internet allowance for stable internet connection, so your video does not freeze on Zoom.
- Flexible working days. We love to meet, but if you need to get your kids behind school-zoom, need to leave early to get to your band repetition or gym classes, do your thing.
- Paid leave, so long as you promise to come back!
- Health and dental benefits.
- An international team of talented and engaged people from different cultural backgrounds and locations.
- Wellbeing allowance for any activity that matters to your wellbeing; (online) gym classes, fitness equipment, mindfulness apps or even childcare support!
- Unlimited access to online learning platform Udemy to help you develop your skills.
- Virtual initiatives and events to keep you connected with your colleagues.
Yes, I want this job!