Identity and Access Management Engineer
Remote - US
Clover is reinventing health insurance by working to keep people healthier.
We value diversity — in backgrounds and in experiences. Healthcare is a universal concern, and we need people from all backgrounds and swaths of life to help build the future of healthcare. Clover's Solutions Engineering team is empathetic, caring, and supportive. We are deliberate and self-reflective about the kind of engineering team and culture that we are building and we are seeking engineers that are not only strong in their own aptitudes but care deeply about supporting each other's growth.
We are looking for an Identity and Access Management Engineer, reporting directly to Clover Health’s Chief Information Security Officer, to be responsible for configuration, build-out, and ongoing administration of the company’s Access Control, Identity Access Management and Privileged Account Management solutions to support secured access efforts for internal and external users in the organization.
As an IAM Engineer, you will:
- Act as subject matter expert in ongoing development of Access Control, IAM, PAM, SSO, and MFA related technologies, including continuous evaluation of existing solutions and infrastructure or new initiatives.
- Integrate IAM/PAM across all environments and systems, including multiple cloud and HR systems.
- Develop and assess access control standards and controls.
- Provide architectural guidance for new engineering projects and hands-on administration of the Identity and Access Management and Privileged Account Management tools.
- Help promote the use of IAM/PAM/SSO solution integrations between the IAM/PAM/SSO and newly proposed and designed systems.
- Directly contribute to the continued security-centric approach of the company by promoting a security-first approach within the organization.
- Assist in other security-related duties and functions across the organization as needed.
- Provide enhancement of existing solutions.
- Enhance documentation for Access Control/IAM/PAM/SSO solutions as-needed for audit evidence in a Federally regulated environment.
You will love this job if:
- You enjoy a fast-paced and challenging environment and the ability to directly impact company goals and objectives via your contributions to securing the organization.
- You strive to promote security-centric approaches to all aspects of an organization.
- You enjoy working in a cloud-based infrastructure and company environment.
- You have the ability to work effectively and organize competing priorities.
- You are a critical thinker and enjoy solving complex problems.
You should get in touch if:
- You have 3+ years of security or Access Control IAM/PAM experience in a corporate environment.
- You have AWS, GCP, and/or cloud experience.
- You have experience in administration of Okta, SailPoint IdentityNow, and/or Microsoft Active Directory account and group management.
- You have a Bachelor's degree, international equivalent, or equivalent work experience.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records. We are an E-Verify company.
About Clover: We are reinventing health insurance by combining the power of data with human empathy to keep our members healthier. We believe the healthcare system is broken, so we've created custom software and analytics to empower our clinical staff to intervene and provide personalized care to the people who need it most.
We always put our members first, and our success as a team is measured by the quality of life of the people we serve. Those who work at Clover are passionate and mission-driven individuals with diverse areas of expertise, working together to solve the most complicated problem in the world: healthcare.
From Clover’s inception, Diversity & Inclusion have always been key to our success. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and our employees are people with different strengths, experiences and backgrounds, who share a passion for improving people's lives. Diversity not only includes race and gender identity, but also age, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, religion and many other parts of one’s identity. All of our employee’s points of view are key to our success, and inclusion is everyone's responsibility.