Remote - Victoria, British Columbia, Canada
Who we are:
Pixel Union is known for their premium themes and apps available through the Shopify marketplace. In the last four years, Pixel Union has established itself as one of the top Shopify Plus Agencies, helping D2C, B2B, and B2C brands meet their digital growth goals.
The Agency is a team of 30+, and Pixel Union as a whole is made up of 90+ talented humans across North America, with headquarters in Victoria, BC.
About the role:
Pixel Union is looking for a Partner Manager to join our Agency team! We’re looking for someone excited about deepening relationships and discovering new opportunities to drive our revenue growth. To succeed in this role, you will always be looking to bring new ideas to the table and have a constant drive to collaborate. If you are passionate about cultivating new and existing client partnerships and working with a high-performing team of developers, designers, quality assurance and project/product managers, we’d love to chat with you!
As our Partner Manager, you will be critical to supporting our team and clients - your work will help make our projects a success. You’ll work on business development planning, education and initiatives for clients. You will also conduct research to target, recruit and onboard new clients.
As our Partner Manager, you will:
- Negotiate with prospects and clients utilizing sales and partner best practices.
- Be responsible for identifying ideal prospects.
- Work in collaboration with our Production team to pitch our value proposition, complete contract negotiations, and help with onboarding.
- Be a trusted advisor to our clients by utilizing high levels of integrity and transparency.
- Research potential partners, identifying key players, generating interest through networks and emails.
- Prepare proposals and presentations for prospective clients.
- Build, manage, and maintain strong relationships with our high-value agency and system integrator partners by maintaining high engagement and execution levels.
- Minimum 2 years of sales experience with a successful track record of meeting or exceeding your targets
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills to build relationships with stakeholders at all levels
- In-depth knowledge of business best practices, industry practices, trends, and sales cycles
- Capacity to manage a consistent and promising pipeline of leads and prospects for new sales activities
- Experience in identifying prospect pain points and communicating how our partnership is will meet their needs both short and long term.
- The ability to work under pressure
- Experience working as part of a team and as an individual contributor
It would be fantastic if you have…
- Experience with any ecommerce platform like Shopify and BigCommerce or digital commerce in general.
- Experience working with an agency
We are a company built on creativity, teamwork, and employee well-being. We trust our team members and encourage them to design their work schedules to get the most out of their day. We value challenging ourselves and others to ask questions that uncover better solutions for the future, and we get joy from being around fun, communication-focused folks who want to make a difference at their work!
Some of our perks include:
- Flexible work schedule and remote-friendly culture and systems
- Providing company hardware and software
- Competitive base salary
- Opportunity for growth as the company grows
- Exposure and learning across teams and services
- Health benefits and RRSP matching
- Company-sponsored wellness allowance
- Generous vacation policy
We bring passion and energy to our work and believe that work should be rewarding, interesting, and come at a sustainable pace. Our team members can be found across Canada, the U.S. and the UK and are well-adapted to working from home and the remote lifestyle. As long as you have a strong internet connection, you’ll be all set to join this dynamic team!