Director, Corporate Development & Strategy
ConsenSys is the leading Ethereum software company. We enable developers, enterprises, and people worldwide to build next-generation applications, launch modern financial infrastructure, and access the decentralized web. Our product suite, composed of Metamask, Infura, Truffle, Quorum, Codefi, MetaMask, and Diligence, serves millions of users, supports billions of blockchain-based queries for our clients, and has handled billions of dollars in digital assets. Ethereum is the largest programmable blockchain in the world, leading in business adoption, developer community, and DeFi activity. On this trusted, open-source foundation, we are building the digital economy of tomorrow. To explore our products and solutions, visit http://consensys.net/.
About the Role
- Lead the execution of corporate transactions, including fundraising, strategic investments, discontinuous opportunities, and M&A activities.
- Work with senior leaders to manage investor and strategic relationships.
- Develop executable strategies to capture new market opportunities in an extremely dynamic and fast moving industry.
- Conducts data-driven analysis of crypto/fintech industry, competitors and ecosystem players; develops an understanding of key value drivers and how they evolve as the industry moves forward; Assists Finance with the articulation of financial and strategic impact.
- Develop and manage cross-functional teams with products, finance, and sales in the implementation of high-priority strategic initiatives.
- Collaborate closely with our Product leadership to identify, analyze, and resolve the critical issues facing our business
- Build strong connections with industry players, startups, and investors to be at the forefront of new developments.
- 5+ years of experience in financial services, technology (especially notably fintech, crypto or disruptive technology), investment banking, private equity, or management consulting.
- Experience developing financial models, conducting due diligence, and developing “pitch books”
- Ability to work effectively with cross-functional executives in a fast-changing environment with multiple priorities.
- Skilled in the ability to articulate complex concepts into structured presentation
- Experience negotiating and closing deals.
- Proven project management experience.
- A decent understanding of crypto industry and web3.0 product offerings
- MBA or advanced degree.