Software Development Engineer
India - Remote
GoDaddy is empowering everyday entrepreneurs around the world by providing all of the help and tools to succeed online. With 20 million customers worldwide, GoDaddy is the place people come to name their idea, build a professional website, attract customers and manage their work. Our mission is to give our customers the tools, insights and the people to transform their ideas and personal initiative into success. To learn more about the company visit www.GoDaddy.com.
India - Remote
What you'll get to do...
We're looking for a Software Development Engineer to join our team in India, you'll solve complex engineering problems at scale. In this role, you will have the opportunity to work with a talented global team, applying technologies to solve big problems that directly impact the company’s bottom line. If this sounds like something you want to work on, we are very excited to hear from you!
Your experience should include...
- 2+ years of full-time software engineering experience prefrebly in Java
- Strong OOD Skills
- Bachelor’s degree in CS or a relevant technical field or equivalent experience.
- Experience with cloud platform technologies such as AWS, Google Platform, OpenStack, etc.
- Experience with SQL and/or NoSQL technologies
- Experience with RESTful API design
- Experience building on Docker and Kubernetes
- Understanding of microservices
- AWS experience
- Linux experience
You might also have...
- Experience working in an Agile Development Environment
- Experience developing scalable distributed systems
- Practitioner of continuous delivery principles integration
GoDaddy is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We will not discriminate against any applicant or employee on the basis of age, race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, national origin, citizenship, marital status or civil partnership/union status, disability, pregnancy, genetic information or any other basis prohibited by applicable country or local laws.
If you need help completing an application for a position with GoDaddy, please reach out to our Recruiting Team at email@example.com.
GoDaddy doesn’t accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies.