Security Engineer - DevOps
There is only one Data Cloud. Snowflake’s founders started from scratch and designed a data platform built for the cloud that is effective, affordable, and accessible to all data users. But it didn’t stop there. They engineered Snowflake to power the Data Cloud, where thousands of organizations unlock the value of their data with near-unlimited scale, concurrency, and performance. This is our vision: a world with endless insights to tackle the challenges and opportunities of today and reveal the possibilities of tomorrow.
You will be responsible for building and maintaining the infrastructure powering a variety of security operations projects and infra maturity needs while building a lasting set of processes and architectures used by security engineers across the company.
ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Responsible for building and maintaining the infrastructure automation powering a variety of security operations projects and institutional needs
- Building a lasting set of developer operations processes and architectures used by security engineers across the company
- Leading a culture of excellence while teaching and mentoring more junior engineers
- Capable of consistently engaging team with clear and concise communication
- Capable of performing reliably consistent work with high quality and throughput
- Demonstrated ability to become thoroughly proficient in new concepts and technologies
- Experience with cloud providers and architecture decisions
- Experience managing non-trivial infra-as-code deployments and systems
- In-depth understanding of developer operations automation
- 8+ years of relevant experience in a similar role
- A mindset for automation and data driven decisions in everything you do
- In-depth knowledge of at least one cloud platform (Azure, AWS, Google Cloud)
Snowflake is growing fast, and we’re scaling our team to help enable and accelerate our growth. We are looking for people who share our values, challenge ordinary thinking, and push the pace of innovation while building a future for themselves and Snowflake.
How do you want to make your impact?