Senior UX Researcher
Paige is a software company helping pathologists and clinicians make faster, more informed diagnostic and treatment decisions by mining decades of data from the world’s experts in cancer care. We are leading a digital transformation in pathology by leveraging advanced Artificial Intelligence (AI) technology to create value for the oncology clinical team.
We are the first company to develop clinical grade AI tools for the pathologist, which resulted in our receiving FDA breakthrough designation for our first product. Paige has also received FDA-clearance for our digital viewer, FullFocus™. We have also established multiple relationships with biopharma, laboratory, and equipment manufacturers that enables Paige to develop an ecosystem ready to help patients receive better diagnoses and treatment.
We’re looking for a UX Researcher to join us. In this role you’ll be responsible for planning and conducting product and user research. You will also drive the synthesis of insights and lead relevant workshops. Your aim will be to uncover the unexpected and big insights that help Paige teams understand how pathologists think about and experience their diagnostic workflows. You’ll be working to save lives by improving the accuracy of cancer detection, classification, and treatment outcome.
This is a work-from-home position based in Europe.
You'll enjoy this role if you are…
- Motivated by improving healthcare, helping people, and the role empathy plays in creating great products
- Passionate about working with a diverse group of co-workers, including designers, product managers, engineers, and executives, and contributing to design iterations
- An excellent communicator both verbally and visually
- A life-long learner with a growth mindset
- Design and plan research, primarily qualitative but including some quant, such as surveys
- Conduct and leading both field and in-house research
- Lead synthesis sessions and internal workshops
- Find both the little and big insights that help us refine products and discover new solutions
- Create powerful ways to communicate insights and recommendations
- Help us refine user archetypes
- Help refine the journey and experience maps
- Develop and standardize research practices
- Mentor collaborators in research best practices and grow the research culture at Paige
- Three or more years of experience in UX research
- A diverse portfolio of your work that shows your approach, thought process, and insights
- Experience working on consumer-facing products
- A solid toolkit of qualitative and quantitative design research methods
- Experience creating UX documents such as user archetypes, journey and experience maps
- Experience working with cross-functional teams with diverse stakeholders