Senior Technical Program Manager
Socure is looking for a Senior Technical Program Manager to join our US engineering team and lead our onshore and offshore teams. Reporting directly to our VP of Engineering, you will help build up our agile practice and coordinate cross functional initiatives.
Being able to reliably deliver complex and cross functional projects with minimal defect rates while preserving the security and integrity of our customer’s data is key to accomplish our mission to become the single, trusted source of identity verification and eliminate identity fraud.
The technology department has grown rapidly in the last few years and will continue to grow. The Senior Technical Program Manager will work with our technology leaders to establish processes and practices key to deliver on our ambitious roadmap and achieve our mission.
What You'll Be Doing:
- You will work in close collaboration with our Engineering, Data Science, Infrastructure and Product teams to formalize our agile practice within teams and across teams
- Be an advocate for Agile practice and coach our engineering managers and technical leads to adopt them consistently across the organization
- Establish processes and practices to facilitate collaboration between our onshore and offshore cross functional teams
- Monitor and report progress of key initiatives to senior management
What You'll Bring:
- Experience with one or more project management methodologies (agile, waterfall, etc.)
- Experience working with both onshore and offshore teams, and distributed teams in general
- Experience working in a regulated environment (compliance with security standards such as ISO 27001, HIPAA, others)
- Experience working in a similar technical environment as Socure (SaaS on public cloud, heavily data driven and machine learning driven projects, critical security requirements)
- Experience with software development best practice and microservice architecture
- 10+ years of practical experience in program management (experience building a PM practice from scratch)
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong interpersonal skills, capable of leading teams and team leaders to consensus to drive initiatives forward
Perks & Benefits:
- Competitive base salary
- Equity - every employee is a stakeholder in our enormous upside
- A tech-first company culture driven by entrepreneurial thinking and talent
- A great team working in unison towards the same mission
- Transparency is what our product is built on—and so is our culture
- Generous medical, dental and vision benefits for employees and their dependents
- Flexible PTO
- 401K with company match
- Free meals, snacks, and drinks...and so much more
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity of all kinds at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.