Director of Learning, Delivery
Georgia - Remote
GoDaddy is empowering everyday entrepreneurs around the world by providing all of the help and tools to succeed online. GoDaddy is the place people come to name their idea, build a professional website, attract customers, sell their products and services, and manage their work. Our mission is to give our customers the tools, insights and the people to transform their ideas and personal initiative into success. To learn more about the company, visit www.GoDaddy.com.
Location: This role can be located anywhere in the United States
Join Our Team
This business-critical position for a Director of Learning Delivery will support GoDaddy's Care organization with specific responsibilities for the EMEA and the US facilitation teams; leading and developing training professionals. This role involves close collaboration with Care leaders and Learning Strategy to identify and prioritize a program delivery schedule that provides training as needed, in locations best suited for the participants. The Delivery Director provides engaging communications about program information to encourage participation and highlights the value and benefit of training. Additionally, the Director approves new training techniques and suggests enhancements to existing training programs. The position also involves a close partnership with GoDaddy's Instructional Designers to ensure programs are available globally and that learning programs land with high measurable impact. The position reports to the Sr. Director as part of the Care and Services team within GoDaddy Learning.
What you'll get to do
- Ensure Delivery creates the best possible learner experience by recommending needed skill sets for programs, observing content walkthroughs prior to new material rollouts, and soliciting facilitator feedback.
- Build strong relationships to ensure that Care Learning programs are prioritized and delivered to land impact.
- Build comprehensive implementation plans to ensure the on-time, on-budget delivery of learning programs.
- Measure and report program outcomes against learning and business objectives.
- Develop a global facilitation team
- Develop and implement robust learning dashboards that measure trainer effectiveness
- Partner to deliver executive learning courses
- Lead content maintenance process for training delivery
- Improve and implement standard operating procedures for learning delivery
- Proactively block, schedule, or revise the delivery training schedule based on the prioritized projects identified regularly
- Works in concert with US and Global Learning Directors to bring Learning programs to fruition, identify opportunities for improvement and drive the right behaviors on the team
- Identify tools and resources to improve the learning experience for both virtual and in-person led training
Your experience should include...
- The ideal candidate will have held positions with such job titles as: Sales Consultant, Account Management Trainer, Call Center Training Manager, Leadership consultant
- At least five years of experience of Learning & Development in a Call Center environment, working with global and vendor delivery teams is a plus
- At least four years of experience supporting Learning for customer service, outbound sales, and business-to-business teams through such work as coaching and facilitation.
- At least three years of experience as a facilitator in different modalities
- Experience working closely with corporate leaders (Directors and above)
- Experience managing the roll-out of training programs across multiple geographic locations
- Experience identifying business impact metrics for programs, gathering data, and reporting results back to business leaders
GoDaddy is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We will not discriminate against any applicant or employee on the basis of age, race, color, ethnicity, national origin, citizenship, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression (including against any individual that is transitioning, has transitioned, or is perceived to be transitioning), marital status or civil partnership/union status, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, childbirth, genetic information, military and veteran status, or any other basis prohibited by applicable federal, state or local law. GoDaddy will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with local and federal requirements.
If you need help completing an application for a position with GoDaddy, please reach out to our Recruiting Team at email@example.com.
GoDaddy doesn’t accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies.