Principle/Director Product Manager - Tetra Config
Remote - United States
Who We Are
TetraScience provides the world’s first and only R&D Data Cloud, with a mission to transform life sciences R&D, accelerate discovery, and improve human life. Scientists at global pharma and biotech organizations rely on our innovative Tetra Data Platform for easy access to centralized, harmonized, and actionable scientific data to accelerate their digital lab transformation. With best-in-class SaaS performance, a team of industry innovators, and excellent product/market fit, Tetra is positioned to become an iconic life sciences software company.
You thrive on working well with others. You make the people around you better. You love to collaborate with fellow product managers, designers, user researchers, engineers, executives, and inspire them to do their best.
You relentlessly strive to excel in your craft. You look at user story, functional and interaction design, product configuration and extension, sales play and demo, competitive analysis, marketplace partners, and more as tools in the Product Manager’s essential toolkit. You intuitively know how technology, business requirements and product design come together to deliver innovation that delights.
You consistently seek understanding and clarity. You look at every interaction as an opportunity to learn. You aren’t afraid to ask questions. You have the humility and confidence to not be the smartest person in the room.
What You Will Do
- You will dive deep into our Tetra Data Platform leading the product effort and scrum team for our Tetra Configuration.
- You will build relationships with customers; understand customer’s processes and objectives; and introduce new ways of doing things better and more productive and solicit feedback
- You will research competition and market tends and propose roadmap trade-offs between parity and innovation
- You will partner closely with your fellow product designers to innovate by creating productive, coherent, seamless, and emotionally resonant, state-of-the-art configuration, security, and health services for our users.
- You will partner closely with our User Experience Design Team to understand the customers who use our solution, empathize with them, and imagine creative ways we can make their work lives dramatically better.
- You will partner closely with your partners in engineering to take your vision and ideas and turn them into reality.
- You will partner closely with your colleagues in customer success, sales, and professional services to get customer feedback on your products, find out where you’ve improved their lives, and find out where you have more work to do.
- You will be comfortable working with a globally with geographically dispersed team, in various time zones
- You will learn, grow, and be challenged. You will speak up and represent your position amongst peers and leadership, while remaining resilient and open to constructive criticism.
- You will sometimes make tough compromises, or find things take longer than you want them to, or need to work extra hard to convince a colleague of your position.
- 7-10 years in cloud enterprise software product management
- Experience with application security and authentication, AWS IAM roles and policies, cloud formation or other platform deployment tools, audit and log tracking, and creating products that enable support teams.
- Experience in bringing creative ideas and proposals to development teams and executives supported by qualitative justification and quantitative analysis to deliver across multiple product pillars
- Experience working closely with customers on product implementations
- Experienced in web and data functional architecture design, process engineering, pilot and UAT strategy
- Represent our company and team with excellent verbal, written, and presentation skills
- Bachelors or Masters degree in management, business, computer science or other equivalent.
- Experience in Life Sciences is a big plus!
- Competitive Salary and equity in a fast growing company
- Supportive, team oriented culture of continuous improvement.
- 100% employer paid benefits for all eligible employees and immediately family members.
- Generous paid time off (PTO)
- Flexible working arrangements - Remote work + Boston office as needed