Sales Learning and Development Manager (Remote)
Signifyd leads the world in bringing the insights, innovation and compassion required to foster fearless commerce in a time of increasing digital threats. Working with some of the industry’s most recognizable retailers and brands, we are focused on using technology to enhance customer lifetime value and protect enterprises from fraud so they can focus on growing their business.
We process more than $100 billion in ecommerce transactions annually through our Commerce Network of more than 10,000 merchants selling in more than 100 countries. We focus every day on harnessing machine learning and artificial intelligence in more powerful ways to maximize our customers’ revenue and their security. None of that happens without the right people.
Our team’s strength is in its diversity and its acceptance of new ideas and new ways to look at old challenges. We are dedicated disruptors designing a new world of commerce at scale. We know humans are not one-dimensional and we celebrate the uniqueness each individual brings to the problems we solve and the culture we create.
As a Sales Learning and Development Manager, you will design, develop, and execute learning programs that promote our sales teams to better understand the fraud and payments ecosystem, how our products fit in these ecosystems, the tools available to them, and key competitor insights.
You will partner closely with subject matter experts, channel leads and other key members to create innovative, digital solutions. You will play a key role in strengthening sales skills that align to our GTM strategy and proactively assess the ongoing needs to make the sales team successful.
- Design a range of learning experiences and curriculum that address key learning areas across sales to enable the team to meet pipeline and bookings goals
- Translate subject matter expertise into effective learning experiences that drive behavior change and deep understanding of the product, sales cycle, and competitive landscape
- Manage learning programs to ensure continuity as our products, GTM strategy and competitor landscape evolves
- Understand current trends and research in the Learning and Development industry and apply them to learning programs.
- Own learning systems and work collaboratively with leadership in sales, marketing, and product to drive adoption and understanding of the programs
- Work collaboratively with the sales team to gain insight into areas for development through customer calls, interviews with the sales reps, and assessing needs brought by sales managers
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 5 years of work experience in learning and development or enablement
- Experience designing and developing learning programs for sales teams
- Experience working cross functionally to move a project from ideation to execution
- Ability to manage tight deadlines, iterate rapidly based on feedback from stakeholders and quickly build credibility and collaborative relationships.
- Experience translating sales development frameworks into practical learning programs that are scalable for global teams.
- Knowledge of digital learning platforms and their tradeoffs.
- Experience in e-commerce, fraud, or payments