Senior Security Engineer
Posted 1 month ago
We are looking for a Senior Software Engineer with a passion for security to help us take our security and compliance program to the next level. The team is responsible for delivering and maintaining best in class security technologies, processes and practices. We collaborate closely with other departments across the organization as well as external partners.
What You'll Do
- Partner with the security engineering team to build features that will protect our users and merchants.
- Create and operate security tooling, systems, and libraries.
- Work alongside other developers to identify and address security issues in code.
- Find innovative solutions for our unique security needs.
- Triage and remediate application security bugs.
What You'll Bring
- Typically, 5+ years of relevant development experience in fast paced environments
- Experience relevant to the technologies required
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- Experienced with testing in cloud computing
- Prior e-commerce experience
- Passion for security and solving complex problems
Who We Are
Since 2014, ReCharge has helped over 15,000 merchants launch and scale their subscription business. Be it a curated monthly box, recurring necessities or access to exclusive perks, ReCharge powers billions of dollars in annual processing for nearly 30 million consumers. Our remote-first team of 250+ is building the future of subscription commerce. Come join us on our mission to connect and empower the world through payments.
ReCharge Payments is an equal opportunity employer. In addition to EEO being the law, it is a policy that is fully consistent with our principles. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to status as a protected veteran or a qualified individual with a disability, or other protected status such as race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, pregnancy or age. ReCharge Payments prohibits any form of workplace harassment.