University Recruiting Intern
Posted 1 month ago
The University Recruiting Intern will gain new skills and build on the strengths Internship program. Interns receive training as well as frequent coaching and mentoring from a dedicated member of their team.This support includes onboarding and ongoing training and development throughout the summer. This person would own the Intern events strategy and be able to attend all of the leadership presentations, lunch and learns, and social events that enhance the program. In addition, there is the opportunity to present all projects to senior executives and the company.
- Own all campus recruiting events--from set up to participation
- Gathering feedback on events
- Recommend fun ideas to keep intern cohort engaged and connected to company culture
- Building brand awareness on social media through current intern cohort
- Creating an engaging environment for interns--reporting ROI on the program to launching surveys on performance
- Administrative tasks include helping update spend/budget reports, compiling intern and hiring manager insights, ordering and distributing swag and etc.
- Ordering and distributing SWAG
- Aid the UR team with event ideation to execute during the fall & spring recruitment season and summer social calendar
- Assist university relations team with research and collaboration of external diversity partner organizations & recruitment activities
- Produce recruitment marketing campaigns and assist in content creation for our various social media channels to grow the company’s employer brand.
- Support university relations team build out brand ambassador program for target universities
- Compile recruiting insights from current intern cohort by executing roundtables, surveys while analyzing data to find opportunities for program improvement
- Maintain database of college faculty, career centers, university liaisons, and external partners for campus recruiting strategy
- Graduate Students/Undergraduate rising junior or senior
- Great communication skills
- Strong project management and operational aptitude with the ability to managing multiple projects and initiatives
- 3rd / 4th year student working towards a bachelors degree in Human Resources, Psychology, Communications, Sociology, Economics, Business, Marketing, or other related degree
- Self-starters who are results-oriented, resourceful, analytical, innovative, intellectually curious and who take initiative and risks
- Excellent written and verbal skills with a strong attention to detail.
- Demonstrate strong ability to embrace and adapt to change, take initiative and showcase curiosity, learn quickly in a fast-paced environment
- Experience and proficient in Microsoft office tools/programs
- Previous work experience, clubs, volunteerism or internships is a plus
- Experience in project management is a plus
- Passion for creating a more inclusive and equitable workforce with an interest in diversity & inclusion and employer branding.
Addepar is a wealth management platform that specializes in data aggregation, analytics and reporting for even the most complex investment portfolios. Founded in 2009 by Joe Lonsdale, who currently serves as an active Chairman of its Board of Directors and General Partner at 8VC, the company's platform aggregates portfolio, market and client data all in one place. It provides asset owners and advisors a clearer financial picture at every level, allowing them to make more informed and timely investment decisions. Addepar works with hundreds of leading financial advisors, family offices and large financial institutions that manage data for over $2 trillion of assets on the company's platform. In 2020, Addepar was named as a Forbes Fintech 50 company and honored as a member of the CB Insights Fintech 250. Addepar is headquartered in Silicon Valley and has offices in New York City and Salt Lake City. All brokerage services offered through Acervus Securities Inc., member FINRA / SIPC.
Addepar is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We seek to bring together diverse ideas, experiences, skill sets, perspectives, backgrounds, and identities to drive innovative solutions. We commit to promoting a welcoming environment where inclusion and belonging are held as a shared responsibility.
In order to ensure the health and safety of all Addepeeps and our prospective candidates, we have instituted a virtual interview and onboarding experience.