Data Engineer/ETL Developer
San Francisco, CA/Partial Remote
Posted 1 month ago
Total Brain is a digital neurotechnology platform. We leverage digital technology, neuroscience, and biometrics to help individuals monitor and support their mental health and wellness.
The company was founded by Dr Evian Gordon, Md, PhD in 2000. It is headquartered in San Francisco but staff are largely decentralized across the US and Sydney Australia where the company was publicly listed 20 years ago.
We offer our platform and value proposition to enterprise employers, large consumer groups and mental health clinicians and clinics.
Our values define how we roll:
- Compassion: we deeply understand and help every stakeholder
- Passion: we are 100% present - 100% of the time
- Dispassion: we let go of what we don’t control, and we make time to create energy for ourselves
Amidst the social chaos created by COVID, our company is growing and doubling its headcount in 2020.
What You'll Do:
- Be a key contributor working across the application to plan and develop new features
- Work with our internal teams to define mobile strategy
- Convert tasks into beautiful and pleasing UI (with great UX)
- Own architectural decisions for the mobile application
- Shipping production ready React Native apps
- Develop and maintain apps in React Native
What You'll Need:
- 5+ years software engineering experience
- 5+ years of mobile development experience
- 2+ years using React Native, along with a strong understanding of React principles and best practices, with an eye for optimization
- Redux or similar state management tools for React
- Developed, shipped and maintained at least one production React/Redux application professionally
- Experience managing larger, multi-repo codebases
- Ability to work collaboratively in a fast-paced environment.
Total Brain offers:
- Competitive Compensation Package
- Employee Stock Options
- A flexible, collaborative culture where growth from within is encouraged
- Unlimited Vacation Time
- Competitive benefits (options for individual and/or family medical, dental and vision plans, commuter benefits, medical & dependent flexible spending accounts)
- 401(k) Plan
- Pre-Tax Commuter Benefits
- Two Company Wide Offsite Retreats Per Year (once travel restrictions have lifted)
- Regular science education sessions, and all hands meetings
- Maternity and Parental paid leave
- Full access to the Total Brain platform for you and your loved ones