Senior Demand Generation Manager
Remote - Nationwide, U.S
Our mission is to create a world where mental health is never an obstacle.
Ginger is transforming how behavioral healthcare is delivered by making it easy for people to get the support they need, when they need it, through on-demand coaching, teletherapy, telepsychiatry, and guided self-care.
Businesses purchase Ginger for their employee’s or member’s benefit. Through Ginger’s secure mobile app, people around the world receive immediate emotional support that’s personalized to their needs, and completely confidential. Ginger’s high-quality, team-based care works — 70% of people show significant improvement after 12 weeks of using Ginger.
At Ginger, people are at the heart of what we do. We believe that diverse and inclusive teams make our company better. Teams with individuals that bring different perspectives to challenges are more innovative, collaborative, and create better solutions. We’re building a workplace that actively embraces a diversity of people, ideas, talents, and experiences. Come join us!
Fast Company called Ginger one of The World’s Top 10 Most Innovative Companies in Healthcare and the World Economic Forum named us a Technology Pioneer.
About the role:
The Senior Demand Generation Manager will be responsible for building out and optimizing the operational strategy of our Marketing Automation solution and Demand Generation process. This person will also work closely with Sales Operations to optimize the flow of leads between Hubspot and Salesforce, ensure efficient lead follow-up and maintain the funnel. In addition this role will support our Digital Ad campaigns, ABM campaigns and reporting and analytics. The ideal candidate will have 6+ years of demand gen and digital marketing experience. An expertise or strong knowledge of marketing operations in Hubspot or Marketo is required. This candidate will have experience working in fast paced, high growth organizations and strong collaboration and communication skills.
- Build and maintain strategy to manage marketing funnel including lead routing, lead scoring and nurture programs in collaboration with Sales Operations
- Oversee day to day operations of Hubspot and Salesforce.com to ensure lead routing, lead follow-up and reporting are operational and effective
- Work closely with the Head of Growth Marketing to build out comprehensive reporting and analysis to optimize our programs and channel mix
- Build a deep understanding of the target prospect and their needs; apply thoughtful data-driven, segmentation approaches to effectively reach them
- Work cross-functionally to optimize the website for demand generation in collaboration with product, design and content marketing
- Build out strategy for ABM Campaigns and work alongside sales to operationalize and execute campaigns to progress opportunities through the marketing funnel
- Partner closely with Marketing Manager to execute, analyze and optimize digital marketing campaigns on LinkedIn, Google and DemandBase.
- 6+ years of demand generation marketing experience
- Expertise or strong knowledge of Marketing Operations strategy and process
- Digital Marketing experience using LinkedIn Ads, Google and DemandBase
- Prior work experience in a startup environment (you move quickly and scrappily, and with limited bandwidth, make sound business decisions that move us towards future scale)
- Proven track record of driving successful nurture campaigns, turning leads and contacts into qualified leads
- Great collaboration and communication skills to work with all types of teams and personalities
- Ability to identify and solve complex issues
- Demonstrated excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Acute attention to detail and love for data and analytics
- ABM experience a plus
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Exceptional experience with marketing automation platforms and CRM tools (Hubspot or Marketo and Salesforce a plus)
- Track record of hitting aggressive pipeline targets and generating revenue