Salesforce Consultant (project-based)
Posted 1 month ago
Who We Are:
As our co-founders transitioned from military to civilian life, they encountered barriers and inefficiencies navigating the most basic health and social services. Together, they set out to improve that experience for others. Recognizing that social care is essential for better health outcomes, they embarked on a mission to connect people to the care they need, when they need it, in communities across the country. Unite Us has developed an intuitive and seamless technology solution that goes beyond the traditional referral method. We work side-by-side with local organizations, and track data and outcomes to build coordinated care networks that support all aspects of community health. Unite Us is boldly changing the nation’s care delivery system. If you want to do well and do good, join Unite Us– we can build healthier communities together.
Unite Us is looking for an experienced Salesforce Consultant to join our team. You will work with internal stakeholders to identify gaps between current and future systems to rapidly design, build and deliver innovative solutions that will support company growth. In addition to leading our migration from hubspot to salesforce for all departments at Unite Us.
As an experienced consultant you will bring your expertise for identifying an organization's needs, break them down into functional requirements and architect scalable and extensible solutions, integrations and systems. With a focus on achieving internal efficiencies, APIs, and other technologies, you will work with the team to craft solutions that support business requirements, drive key decisions and solve problems.
What You'll Do:
- Advise internal stakeholders on leading practices and technology/industry trends, application/integration architecture, solution design, and implementation leading practices
- Participates in requirements gathering, design workshops to understand applications’ functionality and support requirements
- Works with business and technology leaders to further define the support and project functions needed within the organization.
- Evaluate new releases of Salesforce to determine functionality requirements and provide detailed information on how changes will apply to all affected departments/users
- Work within a team and business product owner(s). Gather, refine and document user stories and acceptance criteria.
- Create/update data dictionary, data modeling and flow diagrams as needed. Document business process/data flows.
- Participate in solution design and testing activities as needed.
- Hands-on Salesforce configuration in Unite Us’ environment
- Other projects or duties as assigned
- At least five+ years of consulting and/or CRM implementation experience
- Strong expertise in two of the following modules: Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Community Cloud
- Experience managing full-life cycle implementations of CRM solutions
- Highly developed interpersonal and communication skills to deal with a variety of stakeholders and end users.
- Ability to lead and project manage large implementations
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Expertise in other technology domains (Data, Cloud storage, integrations, etc.)
- Be able to communicate effectively with delivery team on issues, new requirements.
- Conduct testing sessions with business users and provide feedback to the delivery team.
- Experience in system development lifecycle activities supporting Salesforce migrations from test to production environment.
- Strong understanding of Salesforce best practices and functionality.
- Proven ability to successfully drive projects to completion.
- A demonstrated ability to understand and articulate complex requirements.
Environmental Job Requirements and Working Conditions:
- This position is remote, U.S. based, excluding Colorado
- This position requires % travel
Unite Us is committed to building a diverse team and fostering an inclusive culture, and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We embrace and encourage our employees' differences in race, religion, color, national origin, gender, family status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, veteran status, disability, pregnancy, medical conditions, and other characteristics. If you require assistance in applying for open positions due to a disability please email us at email@example.com to request an accommodation.