WEconnect Health Management
Posted 1 month ago
At WEconnect, we are bringing together technology and treatment expertise to reinvent addiction recovery. Each year, in the US alone, 30 million Americans suffer from substance use disorder at a cost of $800 billion. For every 100 people seeking treatment, only 2 successfully remain in long-term recovery. We are here to change that by supporting members in the first year of addiction recovery and bringing clarity to healthcare systems with our proprietary software and data platform.
Each day you will have a tangible impact on our members’ recovery journeys and, in the end, your work will save lives.
WEconnect is looking for an ambitious Growth Marketer to join our team. We are hyper-growth-focused and as a core member of our lean team, you will be expected to further accelerate our velocity. This role will be responsible for ideating, developing, and implementing results-driven growth strategies to support WEconnect business objectives, with a focus on driving substantial growth in member acquisition. You’ll have strong autonomy and ownership and your growth efforts will have an immediate and direct impact on increasing the number of members benefiting from the services that WEconnect provides.
You are deeply curious, familiar with CAC and LTV, and are excited by data, marketing funnels, and constantly optimizing and improving growth marketing campaigns. You’re a creative problem solver who has experience baking growth into products, and don’t just rely on paid channels to drive acquisition.
As the growth marketer, you will collaborate with our product, sales, and data departments to understand our go-to-market strategies, build and refine the market funnel, and identify areas for improvement. As members of the WEconnect team we are a team united by a clear mission: save lives, provide accurate outcomes data, and support healthcare ecosystems, communities, and families. We embrace trust, impact, grit, exceptionality, rapidity, and simplicity (TIGERS), and would love to chat about how these values play out in our daily work.
This role is fully remote and reports directly to the Chief Operating Officer.
- Efficiently launch and scale key growth channels like Paid Social, Influencers, and Ad Networks
- Leverage traditional media such as direct mail
- Accelerate our velocity by finding innovative ways to drive customer acquisition
- Test, measure, and iterate by experimenting with organic and paid acquisition strategies and sharing learnings cross-functionally
- Grow our customer base and help drive revenue generation
- 5+ years combined experience in a growth or marketing role
- Strong startup experience
- Proven results driving B2C customer acquisition
- Basic knowledge of B2B growth strategies
- Proven ability to collaborate across departments including Product, Sales, Account Management, Data, and Engineering
- Proactively create clarity across teams when ambiguity exists
- Strong sense of ownership and autonomy
- Familiarity with the healthcare industry
- Experience driving growth for medical or health-related SaaS companies a plus
- Familiarity with addiction recovery, mental health, or other related industries a plus
- Competitive salary and key employee stock option plan
- Medical, dental, and vision coverage
- 401(k) with company match
- Wellness stipend
- Unlimited Paid Time Off
We facilitate diversity and inclusion as an Equal Opportunity Employer
WEconnect provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, WEconnect complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
WEconnect expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of WEconnect’s employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.