Posted 1 month ago
Makeship is a crowd-funding platform for content creators to launch limited edition merchandise to their fans. We are looking to add a Financial Analyst to the team.
Why this role?
- Lead and own processes. As the first hire, you will have the opportunity to build out the finance function and be the lead and own all its processes.
- Work directly with teams to drive improvements. You will be one of the key members in driving the success and improvements of all teams.
- Join us at an epic time. We're a profitable company and we've worked with 40 creators. We are planning to work with over 200 this year. This is the time to experience exponential personal and career growth.
So, what will you do at Makeship as a Financial Analyst?
- Prepare financial reporting packages and analysis for management review
- Update cashflow projections and provide management with spending guidance
- Completing monthly sales and commission analysis
- Responsible for management, investor, and other stakeholder reporting
- Process A/P invoices, and payment processing
- Process bookkeeping transactions and preparing accounting journal entries
- Managing payroll changes and running regularly schedule payroll
- Manage invoice retention and organization process
- Assist with preparation of reports and data to be used for tax compliance and planning purposes
- Work on additional ad-hoc finance and accounting tasks as required
This might be for you if...
- You have 2+ years of experience with A/P, financial analysis, management reporting and bookkeeping
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Economics, Business, Accounting or a related field
- CPA designation is an asset
- Extremely organized, thorough and takes pride in quality
- Exceptional analytical and quantitative skills
- Entrepreneurial - you take ownership over your work and view it as more than a job
- Extraordinary communication skills - listening, written and verbal
- What benefits can I expect?
- Extended health benefits (dental, vision, etc.)
- Any equipment that you need
- Access to tons of resources and support to help you in your role and growth
Job tags: Accounting Compliance CPA Entrepreneurial
Job region(s): Worldwide/Anywhere
Job stats: 7 2 0