Computational Linguist (FR or NL)
Posted 1 month ago
We are currently looking for a Computational Linguist to join our team.
You will be working onsite at one of the world’s most prestigious technology companies, the name of which we need to keep confidential for now, where you’ll help improve virtual assistant software used by millions of users.
As a Computational Linguist, you will be a part of a dynamic team that's responsible for the full range of speech-related research and development activities, including acoustic modeling, language modeling, and tools development.
- Strong preference for some focus or experience in classification, information retrieval, natural language processing, machine learning or related sub-fields
- Native speaker fluency in French France or Dutch.
- Work with minimal supervision, proactive, and self-motivated for timely delivery of quality code.
- Demonstrated creative and critical thinking capabilities and troubleshooting skills.
- Scripting and programming experience and interest in diverse technical areas.
- Clear and compelling communication skills.
- User-driven focus.
- Interest in embedded applications.
- B.S/MSc in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, or related fields.
"Nice to have" Requirements
Native speaker fluency in one or more commercially important natural languages.
Proven track record in delivering product-quality code.
Familiar with Java, perl and shell scripting.
iOS or Mac OS X development skills