Business Development Representative
Lehi, UT or Remote
We are looking for a Business Development Representative to be a key member of the Sales team. The Business Development Representatives drive impact at ReCharge by identifying and qualifying a high number of quality leads and communicating ReCharge’s value proposition to prospective merchants during the initial phase of the sales process.We are looking for Volume. Your responsibility will be to produce leads, book demos and prep a sale for close by prospecting, researching and qualifying prospective clients. We have clear paths forward to Sales or Partnerships and champion those who bring their best to the team every day.
Start ups aren’t for everyone - being unafraid to fail fast and jump up faster takes a lot of grit. We’re grateful for the powerhouse team we have in place and would be excited to bring on another tenacious, forward thinking person on board.
What You’ll Do
- Live by and champion our values: #day-one, #ownership, #empathy, #humility.
- Help drive sales growth through new customer acquisition and surfacing of under-penetrated inbound pipeline.
- Identify and target emerging merchants and hop on discovery calls to learn more about what the merchant is looking to achieve.
- Communicate ReCharge’s value proposition and technical abilities to prospective merchants during the initial phase of the sales process.
- Transition engaged merchants into the hands of the Solutions Consultant team based on an acceptance-oriented methodology.
- Independently manage a pipeline with multiple prospects, utilizing Hubspot and Outreach.io to document progress and drive these accounts simultaneously.
- Conduct in depth market research to identify and qualify new account opportunities and become knowledgeable on competitor products to develop strategies to successfully promote ReCharge.
- Gain extensive experience working closely with our sales, marketing and partnership teams
- Act as a brand ambassador for ReCharge and create a fantastic first impression with our merchants
- Learn to sell effectively in a dynamic, innovative, fast-paced environment
- Understand complex enterprise business requirements and help bridge the gap to Solutions Consultants
What You'll Bring
- 0 - 2 years of inside technology sales experience with a history of success in a consultative sales environment.
- Excellent written/verbal communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Strong problem-solving skills
- High energy and a positive attitude even when dealing with rejection
- Ability to meet and exceed achievable targets
- High degree of motivation and a self-starting attitude
- Ability to thrive in a quickly changing environment and deal with ambiguity
- Ability and desire to work remote-first in a rapidly scaling organization
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience desired
- Knowledge in Salesforce/Hubspot CRM a plus
- Knowledge of the ecommerce industry
Who We Are
Since 2014, ReCharge has helped over 15,000 merchants launch and scale their subscription business. Be it a curated monthly box, recurring necessities or access to exclusive perks, ReCharge powers billions of dollars in annual processing for nearly 30 million consumers. Our remote-first team of 250+ is building the future of subscription commerce. Come join us on our mission to connect and empower the world through payments.
ReCharge Payments is an equal opportunity employer. In addition to EEO being the law, it is a policy that is fully consistent with our principles. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to status as a protected veteran or a qualified individual with a disability, or other protected status such as race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, pregnancy or age. ReCharge Payments prohibits any form of workplace harassment.
Other jobs like this
Account Executive (Engagement HQ)Agile Compliance Point of contact Project Management Public Sector SaaS Salesforce Sales pipeline Security Training
401(k) matching Career development Competitive pay Equity Flex hours +6
Explore more Remote Work and WFH career opportunities
Find open roles in Engineering, Design, Data, Marketing, Sales, Operations, Support and more, filtered by job title or popular skill, toolset and products used.
- Remote Technical Writer jobs
- Remote Recruiter jobs
- Remote Technical Support Engineer jobs
- Remote Senior Site Reliability Engineer jobs
- Remote Recruiting Coordinator jobs
- Remote Content Marketing Manager jobs
- Remote Senior Data Analyst jobs
- Remote Site Reliability Engineer jobs
- Remote Business Analyst jobs
- Remote Account Manager jobs
- Remote Solutions Engineer jobs
- Remote Sales Engineer jobs
- Remote Technical Program Manager jobs
- Remote Salesforce Administrator jobs
- Remote Senior Product Marketing Manager jobs
- Remote Senior Technical Recruiter jobs
- Remote Backend Engineer jobs
- Remote Marketing Operations Manager jobs
- Remote Technical Account Manager jobs
- Remote Principal Software Engineer jobs
- Remote Senior Backend Engineer jobs
- Remote Senior Customer Success Manager jobs
- Remote Frontend Engineer jobs
- Remote Program Manager jobs
- Remote Machine Learning Engineer jobs
- Remote Java-related jobs
- Remote DevOps-related jobs
- Remote React-related jobs
- Remote CRM-related jobs
- Remote Kubernetes-related jobs
- Remote Entrepreneurial-related jobs
- Remote Backend-related jobs
- Remote Interpersonal skills-related jobs
- Remote UX-related jobs
- Remote HR-related jobs
- Remote Stock options-related jobs
- Remote Docker-related jobs
- Remote Mentoring-related jobs
- Remote Integrations-related jobs
- Remote Linux-related jobs
- Remote User Experience-related jobs
- Remote Azure-related jobs
- Remote Open Source-related jobs
- Remote KPIs-related jobs
- Remote Cloud-based-related jobs
- Remote Financial services-related jobs
- Remote FinTech-related jobs
- Remote CI/CD-related jobs
- Remote UI-related jobs
- Remote Jira-related jobs