Marketing Operations Manager
MURALTired of sharing docs instead of sharing ideas? Discover digital-first visual collaboration with MURAL. More than an online whiteboard, where everyone contributes equally and hard problems are solved faster. Bring MURAL to your next meeting!
MURAL is on a mission to inspire and connect imagination workers globally.
MURAL is a digital workspace for visual collaboration that connects over 50 percent of the Fortune 100. Teams at global enterprises including IBM, USAA, E-Trade, Intuit, SAP, Atlassian, Autodesk, and GitHub embrace visual collaboration to run more productive meetings and workshops. This leads to a more creative, engaging, and fun way of working together, all in a welcoming, simple-to-use online space.
Headquartered in San Francisco, California, MURAL employs over 300 people around the world. In 2020, MURAL raised $118M in a series B round of financing and are working hard to take MURAL to the next level.
As a Marketing Operations Manager at MURAL, you will be a critical part of upleveling the operational and technical aspects of MURAL’s virtual events (webinars, demos and/or workshops) and Community-led initiatives. You will lead the selection process and implementation of a new events platform, working closely with stakeholders to ensure requirements are met, and define our process for supporting events going forward. You will also work in close collaboration with our Community Team to bring their initiatives to life via process and technology.
As the in-house expert on operationalizing virtual events and on our Community infrastructure, you will educate and enable teams like Marketing, Community, Partnerships and Customer Success, as well as support efforts to optimize our processes and technology as a Marketing Operations team. This role reports to the Director of Marketing Operations.
- Use your past experience operationalizing virtual events, including webinars, demos and/or workshops, to select and implement a new virtual events platform for MURAL.
- Define processes and provide continual support of virtual events across the organization
- In partnership with MOPs, RevOps and our Data Team, help define the data flows and integrations for a new Events Platform and newly implemented Community Platform (Vanilla).
- Enable teams across MURAL via new technology and process, documentation, training, reporting, trouble-shooting and problem-solving.
- Be our internal expert on our Community infrastructure, working across Marketing and Community teams to support, educate and execute where needed.
- Proactively find opportunities to optimize our process for better visibility or scale, or campaigns for better performance or experience.
The top candidate will have the following skills:
- 5+ years of experience in marketing, community and/or event operations at a SaaS company
- Proven track record operationalizing virtual events (webinars, demos and/or workshops) at scale
- Demonstrable experience admining a Community Platform (Khoros, Socio, Vanilla, etc.)
- Experience deploying campaigns in a Marketing Automation Platform (preferably Marketo)
- Familiarity working with Salesforce.com
- Understanding of data flows, integrations and APIs
- An affinity for process -- and where there isn’t one, you’re comfortable creating one.
- Experience working remotely with a global team
- Excellent English written and verbal communication skills
Ideally you have...
- Marketo Certified Expert certification or equivalent experience
WHAT WE OFFER
In addition to being part of our quest to help people empower their imagination, we offer:
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Flexible working hours
- Ability to work remotely
- Flexible time off
- A phenomenal learning environment for you to develop
We bring people to our team that care about our mission to inspire and connect creative people globally, and who feel aligned with our values:
- Make Others Successful
- Adapt to Thrive
- Show Up With a Smile
- Generate Wows
- Think Global
- Play to Win and Have Fun
Practicing equality through imagination work.
MURAL is committed to creating diverse and inclusive workspaces where people can make a positive impact on the world and share their vision of how they achieve it. We are dedicated to working alongside multiple communities to help build this dream and bring it to life.
Other jobs like this
Explore more Remote Work and WFH career opportunities
Find open roles in Engineering, Design, Data, Marketing, Sales, Operations, Support and more, filtered by job title or popular skill, toolset and products used.
- Remote Technical Writer jobs
- Remote Recruiter jobs
- Remote Technical Support Engineer jobs
- Remote Senior Site Reliability Engineer jobs
- Remote Recruiting Coordinator jobs
- Remote Content Marketing Manager jobs
- Remote Senior Data Analyst jobs
- Remote Site Reliability Engineer jobs
- Remote Business Analyst jobs
- Remote Account Manager jobs
- Remote Solutions Engineer jobs
- Remote Sales Engineer jobs
- Remote Technical Program Manager jobs
- Remote Salesforce Administrator jobs
- Remote Senior Product Marketing Manager jobs
- Remote Senior Technical Recruiter jobs
- Remote Backend Engineer jobs
- Remote Marketing Operations Manager jobs
- Remote Technical Account Manager jobs
- Remote Principal Software Engineer jobs
- Remote Senior Backend Engineer jobs
- Remote Senior Customer Success Manager jobs
- Remote Frontend Engineer jobs
- Remote Program Manager jobs
- Remote Machine Learning Engineer jobs
- Remote Java-related jobs
- Remote DevOps-related jobs
- Remote React-related jobs
- Remote CRM-related jobs
- Remote Kubernetes-related jobs
- Remote Entrepreneurial-related jobs
- Remote Backend-related jobs
- Remote Interpersonal skills-related jobs
- Remote UX-related jobs
- Remote HR-related jobs
- Remote Stock options-related jobs
- Remote Docker-related jobs
- Remote Mentoring-related jobs
- Remote Integrations-related jobs
- Remote Linux-related jobs
- Remote User Experience-related jobs
- Remote Open Source-related jobs
- Remote Azure-related jobs
- Remote KPIs-related jobs
- Remote Cloud-based-related jobs
- Remote Financial services-related jobs
- Remote FinTech-related jobs
- Remote CI/CD-related jobs
- Remote UI-related jobs
- Remote Jira-related jobs