HR Learning & Development Program Manager
Remote, CA, USA
Posted 1 month ago
There is only one Data Cloud. Snowflake’s founders started from scratch and designed a data platform built for the cloud that is effective, affordable, and accessible to all data users. But it didn’t stop there. They engineered Snowflake to power the Data Cloud, where thousands of organizations unlock the value of their data with near-unlimited scale, concurrency, and performance. This is our vision: a world with endless insights to tackle the challenges and opportunities of today and reveal the possibilities of tomorrow.
ABOUT THE ROLE
Snowflake is all about enabling managers to do their job and do their jobs well. We are looking for a candidate who can help shape our learning and development program to get the tools and resources managers need to be effective leaders.
WHAT YOU'LL BE DOING
It’s an incredible time to be a Snowflake. Our company is growing fast. You’ll assist in developing the overall learning and development strategy for managers and employees and create programs that can scale with the growth of the company. You will have the opportunity to jump in, get creative, do different things every day, work with people who are out to challenge the status quo, be an expert, learn and grow your career, and make a huge impact driving what it means to be a Snowflake.
IN THIS ROLE, YOU WILL
- Project Manage Snowflake’s Manager training and development from in-person trainings (current state virtual live trainings) to on-demand content, to supporting and driving information relevant to what it means to manage at Snowflake
- Create and deploy content relevant for Snowflake’s Manager population through our internal systems
- Search for available tools that support the development of managers and employees
- Help build the content strategy and execution for Managers within our Snowflake intranet
- Collaborate cross-functionally with departments to understand organizations training plans and content
- Develop a training counsel to bring departments together for mind share and how to enable managers from day one
- Own the program and lesson development within Workday Learning Management System (LMS) and ensure content is relevant and up to date
- Drive high-profile, complex projects from inception to execution
- Facilitate and manage our 360 Development tool
- Assist in facilitating our behavioral assessment to managers and employees
WHAT YOU BRING TO THE TEAM
- Experience planning, organizing, editing, and delivering training programs in a fast-paced environment for a variety of different audiences, primarily focusing on hiring managers in the first year
- Experience with Workday LMS preferred but not required
- Ability to create amazingly creative and engaging multimedia content
- Strong project management and execution skills across HR programs
- Skills managing multiple tasks simultaneously with pivot-on-a-dime agility to adjust to a dynamic environment
- Sense of team, sense of purpose, sense of big picture, and sense of humor
- 7-10 years of program management experience high attention to detail and driving results through collaboration, teamwork, and a positive attitude
Snowflake is growing fast, and we’re scaling our team to help enable and accelerate our growth. We are looking for people who share our values, challenge ordinary thinking, and push the pace of innovation while building a future for themselves and Snowflake.
How do you want to make your impact?