Territory Sales Manager - Benenlux
Posted 1 month ago
Territory Sales Manager
As a Territory Sales Manager on the Tanium field sales team, you will be responsible for generating opportunities
utilizing the Tanium partner ecosystem to drive Tanium sales in the mid-market space. You will have existing
and deep relationships with key partners and partner sellers within the territory . You’ll be equally as
comfortable conducting business calls with end customers while working with partners to assist in qualifying,
positioning and closing business. As a Territory Sales Manager you will be able to manage your time by
balancing both end-customer positioning and selling with coaching and nurturing of partner sellers.
What you’ll do:● Bring your existing partner relationships to build a targeted territory plan and be able to manage
multiple customer opportunities with partners simultaneously.
● You will create a prospecting cadence and detailed customer targets with your partner seller
● Step in to support partner sellers throughout any stage of the sales cycle as needed.
● Recruit and coach partner sellers to be able to lead and independently position and close Tanium sales.
● Be accountable for assigning targets to partners, providing detailed forecasts and accurately managing
your sales and partner activities within Salesforce.
● Have a rich understanding of partner seller capabilities and assign Tanium generated leads accordingly.
● Travel as needed.
We’re looking for someone with:
● Significant sales experience, generating and closing a volume business that was fully supported by
● Already have existing and deep in territory relationships with key partners that support the mid-market.
● Proven track record of exceeding quota.
● Excellent time management and organizational skills with the ability to thrive in a high paced sales
● Has the ability to evangelise and build new business opportunities within an assigned territory and able
to build skills and loyalty throughout the partner community.
● Proven ability to teach and enable individuals and groups within a large partner community.
● Minimum 3-5 years of customer facing sales experience with an emphasis on cloud security and
endpoint data center technologies.
● Minimum 3-5 years of channel sales experience either selling with partners or working as a partner