Product Manager, Consumer
Posted 1 month ago
Affirm is reinventing credit to make it more honest and friendly, giving consumers the flexibility to buy now and pay later without any hidden fees or compounding interest.
We are looking for a user-centric Product Manager who is passionate about developing honest and transparent financial products that improve lives. Whether that’s helping users pay for the things they love responsibly or enabling them to reach their financial goals, this Product Manager will spend the time to understand our user’s needs, delve into the data to understand behaviors and sharpen their instincts to anticipate non-obvious opportunities that will change the trajectory of our product. This Product Manager is comfortable with ambiguity, works well cross-functionally and has an owner’s mentality.
The consumer product team at Affirm builds products for our Shopping Marketplace, new Financial Products and Rewards across our mobile app and web-owned channels. As a beloved brand with an NPS score of 79, we’re focused on building high-retention and frequency user experiences, enabling Affirm to become a bigger part of our consumer’s lives. You’ll collaborate with a team of Product Managers, Designers, Engineers, Analysts, Researchers and Marketers to bring the next generation of Affirm’s Consumer Products to life while making consistent improvements to existing experiences.
What You’ll Do
- Contribute to the product definition, strategy, and long term vision for our suite of consumer products
- Invent the future by talking to customers, looking at the data, and building products that our users will love
- Collaborate with a stellar team of researchers and analysts to run UXR, usability studies, data-driven experiments and platform improvements to inform product direction
- Lead a cross-functional team of engineering, design, operations, marketing and consumer business
- Establish, monitor, and measure success metrics after launch. Consistently integrate behavior data and customer feedback into key product decisions.
What We Look For
- 2+ years of product management experience
- Passion and drive to change consumer finance for the better
- Track record of successfully launching and growing consumer software products and services
- Experience in a D2C facing product role in e-commerce, consumer internet, fintech or payments
- Analytically driven and highly metrics oriented
- Clear and compelling in written and verbal communication
- Obsesses over getting the details right but knows how to ship on time
- Familiarity with SQL and Excel for product analysis