Regional Cloud Lead
Remote, New York City, USA
Our teams breed ambition, challenge ordinary thinking, push the pace of innovation, in-service of the exploding demand for accessible data.Snowflake is growing fast and we’re scaling our team to help enable and accelerate our growth. We’re passionate about our people, our customers, our values and our culture! We’re also looking for people with a growth mindset and the pragmatic insight to solve for today while building for the future. And as a Snowflake employee, you will be accountable for supporting and enabling diversity and belonging. Snowflake started with a clear vision: make modern data warehousing effective, affordable, and accessible to all data users. Because traditional on-premises and cloud solutions struggle with this, Snowflake developed an innovative product with a new built-for-the-cloud architecture that combines the power of data warehousing, the flexibility of big data platforms, and the elasticity of the cloud at a fraction of the cost of traditional solutions.
Snowflake is experiencing exponential growth, and we are expanding our Alliances team to help us scale. As Regional Cloud Lead, you will play an integral role in deepening Snowflake’s relationships with our strategic cloud partners and translating those relationships into an effective joint go-to-market.
Reporting to the Sr. Director, Global Cloud Alliances you will have a unique opportunity to work for a disruptive startup and lead the development of Snowflake’s cloud go-to-market.
- Lead evangelist for Snowflake among Cloud partner contacts in the Eastern US
- Proactively build trust-based relationships with Cloud sales teams, articulating Snowflake’s unique value proposition in driving adoption of their respective platforms
- Manage unique and challenging relationship dynamics that include both competitive and collaborative scenarios
- Develop joint sales strategies that enable collaboration between Snowflake and cloud partner sales teams. Assist in managing field sales co-sell program execution
- Work with partner operations to accurately measure the efficacy of field programs and associated sales impact; deal registration, joint pipeline, referenceable wins, etc.
- Build relationships with Snowflake’s sales teams and regional sales leadership, serving as the primary point of contact and escalation point for joint sales with cloud partners
- Collaborate with marketing to design and implement marketing programs to achieve revenue goals
On day one we will expect you to have:
- 5-8 years of relevant business development, sales or alliance experience
- 2+ years of experience partnering with cloud platform vendors, particularly AWS and Microsoft Azure
- Prior background in software and SaaS
- Proven success in managing alliance partnerships and the ability to identify and capitalize on areas of mutual business interests
- Strong verbal and executive presentation skills
- Strong skills in multitasking, communication, negotiation, organization, and teamwork
- Proven self-starter with a high degree of initiative and ability to learn quickly
- Experience in the Data Platform or Business Intelligencespace preferred
- Ability to travel 50%
We’re looking for people who share our passion for ground-breaking technology and want to create a lasting future for you and Snowflake.
Are you up for the challenge?Snowflake is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, color, gender identity or expression, marital status, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, race, religion, pregnancy, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances.