Recruitment Marketing Campaign Specialist (Contract role)
Remote - US
TwilioConnect with customers on their preferred channels—anywhere in the world. Quickly integrate powerful communication APIs to start building solutions for SMS and WhatsApp messaging, voice, video, and email.
Because you belong at Twilio
The Who, What, Why and Where
The Talent Acquisition team has an exciting year ahead, and we’re looking for someone ready to help propel us forward! Twilio is seeking a Recruitment Marketing Campaign Specialist to join a world-class team of marketers responsible for attracting and engaging top talent worldwide. The person in this role will be well versed in inbound and outbound marketing, designing lead nurturing campaigns, and marketing automation. This person will work closely with the Talent Acquisition team to build and implement end-to-end campaigns to engage candidates and help us meet our hiring goals. This position will align our global hiring goals and our addressable talent pools with strategic recruitment programs and innovative campaigns.
Reporting to the Director of Global Employer Brand & Recruitment Marketing, this person will play a critical role in building both broad and niche-focused talent communities and creating nurturing campaigns. In this role, you will have an opportunity to explore and test creative ways to reach out, activate, and maintain engagement with prospects and candidates. The ideal candidate for this role is a marketing technologist and strategist who can quickly uncover new opportunities, build and scale, take ownership and collaborate with cross-functional teams to work towards our goal of building a strong relationship, brand and establishing trust with our candidates. We need someone who can create successful marketing strategies to generate potential candidate interest and deliver short- and long-term results while optimizing performance over time. If that sounds like you, we’d love to hear from you.
Unlike traditional marketing, you won’t be promoting our products—you’ll be promoting the value of working at Twilio to enable us to attract the best talent to build the future of communications! As we continue to grow, we are looking for a bold, multi-faceted, and innovative marketer to enable insight-driven campaigns across social media, email, and website platforms that leverage Twilio’s employer brand and advocate new and meaningful ways to reach, attract and engage candidates across the recruitment lifecycle.
This specialist will play a pivotal role in curating, developing, and distributing recruitment marketing content to potential candidates through a diverse set of channels, including email, text messaging, social media, and the web. Through this role, the specialist will help build and support programs such as email marketing, lead capture, lead scoring, nurturing campaigns for talent attraction purposes. A passion for creating compelling and thoughtful messages and being excited about the opportunity to deploy them at scale is an absolute ‘must-have for this role’. This is a highly collaborative role requiring strong partnership across Talent Research, Talent Operations, and our Marketing teams to segment our talent pools and develop talent nurturing campaigns to help us meet our hiring goals.
The ideal candidate is an experienced marketer with a strong understanding of inbound and outbound marketing campaigns. A background or interest in recruiting, employer branding, and talent attraction is highly desirable. Lastly, we’re looking for someone who lives the Twilio Magic and has a demonstrated track record of working collaboratively to develop, maintain, and execute talent marketing campaigns. They also have:
- 3+ years of experience in Marketing and/or marketing strategy. HR/Talent marketing a plus
- Strong understanding and experience with multiple demand channels, including digital, content syndication, and email marketing to drive pipeline.
- Experience working with Marketing, Talent Acquisition, Sales or Customer Success teams to build and execute automated drip campaigns that drive conversions and support business priorities
- Strong track record of creating content, deploying nurturing campaigns, and generating engagement through funnel-based content marketing.
- Experience partnering with Marketing, Talent Acquisition, or Sales teams to build pipeline by translating business objectives into tactical marketing events that influence and attract key audiences
- Strong in developing processes and making things programmatic/thinking at scale
- Extensive experience using marketing technologies and CRM such as Mailchimp, SendGrid, Salesforce, GEM, Smashfly, Beamery, Smart Recruiters, Greenhouse, Hubspot, etc
- Ability to learn quickly, manage time effectively and apply a new perspective to existing challenges
As the Recruitment Marketing Campaign Specialist, you will live the Twilio Magic values:
- WRITE IT DOWN: Develop and manage project plans, including documentation of strategy, objectives, deliverables, and timelines.
- DRAW THE OWL: Develop email and nurturing programs to support the business and enable Talent Acquisition to attract talent worldwide.
- BE AN OWNER: Own the day to day management of lead nurturing campaigns that support hiring pipeline goals, diversity, and employer brand initiatives.
- WEAR THE CUSTOMER’S SHOES: Spend the time to deeply understand the Talent Acquisition organization and solve problems from their perspective.
- EMPOWER OTHERS: Enable the Talent Acquisition team to attract, engage, and hire the next wave of Twilions.
- BE BOLD: Level up Twilio’s employer brand and recruitment marketing strategy to adapt to Twilio’s growth.
The Talent Acquisition team is central to Twilio's continued people growth. We work closely with senior leadership and hiring managers to engage, recruit, and hire the world’s best diverse talent so Twilio can capitalize on new and existing markets. The Employer Brand & Recruitment Marketing team sits within the Talent Acquisition organization. The team builds awareness of Twilio as an employer of choice to enable our recruiting teams to attract top and diverse talent worldwide.
Twilio is a company that is empowering the world’s developers with modern communication to build better applications. Twilio is truly unique; we are a company committed to your growth, learning, development, and employee experience. We only win when our employees succeed, and we're dedicated to helping you develop your strengths. We have a cultural foundation built on diversity, inclusion, and innovation, and we want you and your ideas to thrive at Twilio.
We employ diverse talent from all over the world and we believe great work can be done anywhere. Around the world, Twilio offers benefits and perks to support the physical, financial, and emotional well being of you and your loved ones. No matter where you are based, you will experience a company that believes in small teams for maximum impact; seeks well-rounded talent to ensure a full perspective on our customers’ experience, understands that this is a marathon, not a sprint; that continuously and purposefully builds an inclusive culture that empowers everyone to do their best work and be the best version of themselves.
Millions of developers around the world have used Twilio to unlock the magic of communications to improve any human experience. Twilio has democratized communications channels like voice, text, chat, video, and email by virtualizing the world’s communications infrastructure through APIs that are simple enough for any developer to use, yet robust enough to power the world’s most demanding applications. By making communications a part of every software developer’s toolkit, Twilio is enabling innovators across every industry — from emerging leaders to the world’s largest organizations — to reinvent how companies engage with their customers.
Hourly Range: $40 - $54
Rest of Colorado:
Salary Range: $35 - $48
Sales Commission: Additionally, this role is eligible to earn commissions and eligible to participate in Twilio's equity plan.
Additionally, this role is eligible to participate in Twilio's equity plan.
An overview of Twilio’s benefits offered is listed below:
Twilio is committed to delivering a comprehensive benefits program that provides support needed for you and your loved ones. It’s likely that you don’t think about benefits every day; however, they are an important component of your total compensation, and we want you to understand the options available to you so that you can make the most of your benefit dollars. At the time of this posting, this role is eligible to participate in the following benefits, which Twilio reserves the right to modify at any time for any reason in accordance with applicable law:
Healthcare Insurance and Leave
- Prescription Drug
- Flexible Spending and Health Savings Accounts
- Leave programs for all of life’s moments: maternity, parental/bonding, as well medical leave to care for yourself or a loved one
- Short and Long Term Disability Insurance
- Life and Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan with a match
Reimbursement Programs & Stipends
- $65 per month work-from-home stipend
- Up to $50 per month for wellness expenses and activities
- Up to $30 per month to use towards books/eBooks
Other jobs like this
Medical Communications RecruiterHR Human Resources Interpersonal skills Mentor Recruiting Talent acquisition Training
401(k) matching Career development Competitive pay Flex vacation Health care +2
Explore more Remote Work and WFH career opportunities
Find open roles in Engineering, Design, Data, Marketing, Sales, Operations, Support and more, filtered by job title or popular skill, toolset and products used.
- Remote Technical Writer jobs
- Remote Recruiter jobs
- Remote Technical Support Engineer jobs
- Remote Senior Site Reliability Engineer jobs
- Remote Recruiting Coordinator jobs
- Remote Content Marketing Manager jobs
- Remote Senior Data Analyst jobs
- Remote Site Reliability Engineer jobs
- Remote Business Analyst jobs
- Remote Account Manager jobs
- Remote Solutions Engineer jobs
- Remote Sales Engineer jobs
- Remote Technical Program Manager jobs
- Remote Salesforce Administrator jobs
- Remote Senior Product Marketing Manager jobs
- Remote Senior Technical Recruiter jobs
- Remote Backend Engineer jobs
- Remote Marketing Operations Manager jobs
- Remote Technical Account Manager jobs
- Remote Principal Software Engineer jobs
- Remote Senior Backend Engineer jobs
- Remote Senior Customer Success Manager jobs
- Remote Frontend Engineer jobs
- Remote Program Manager jobs
- Remote Machine Learning Engineer jobs
- Remote Java-related jobs
- Remote DevOps-related jobs
- Remote React-related jobs
- Remote CRM-related jobs
- Remote Kubernetes-related jobs
- Remote Entrepreneurial-related jobs
- Remote Backend-related jobs
- Remote Interpersonal skills-related jobs
- Remote UX-related jobs
- Remote HR-related jobs
- Remote Stock options-related jobs
- Remote Docker-related jobs
- Remote Mentoring-related jobs
- Remote Integrations-related jobs
- Remote Linux-related jobs
- Remote User Experience-related jobs
- Remote Open Source-related jobs
- Remote Azure-related jobs
- Remote KPIs-related jobs
- Remote Cloud-based-related jobs
- Remote Financial services-related jobs
- Remote FinTech-related jobs
- Remote CI/CD-related jobs
- Remote UI-related jobs
- Remote Jira-related jobs