Posted 1 month ago
You will be responsible for Magic Leap's next generation rendering architecture. You will work within the Graphics team, interfacing with the rest of the Magic Leap Core Platform organization, to conceive and deliver a world-class mixed reality platform on Magic Leap devices. You will directly work with SOC vendors and other partners, evaluating technologies, and contributing to the overall product development at Magic Leap.
- Provide leadership and mentoring to the Graphics Rendering engineering team.
- Design, develop and execute the implementation of Graphics Rendering software for the next generation remote streaming architecture.
- Lead the team of senior engineers, owning the roadmap and delivery from concept to product.
- Work with the stakeholders across the company, set & deliver the vision for the next generation Rendering architecture for XR devices.
- This is a hands-on technical leadership role, managing a team of senior engineers.
- 10-15 years Graphics software development.
- 10-15 years of hands-on C/C++ and other programming languages.
- 6-8 years of team management experience.
- Deep proficiency in the advanced graphics pipeline, OpenGL or Vulkan, Rendering APIs, GPU features and shader languages
- Detailed understanding of Linux based Embedded operating systems.
- Strong experience in Display & Graphics driver development.
- Experience with XR software development, APIs, standards and frameworks.
- Prior experience working with SOC vendors on graphics and display subsystems.
- Proficiency in various optimization techniques, profiling tools, benchmarking in the area of graphics.
- Past experience with an active role in working groups for industry standards such as OpenGL, Vulkan, OpenXR etc.
- Strong verbal/written communication skills including presentation to senior leadership.
- Experience in Android OS and Drivers is a plus.
- All your information will be kept confidential according to Equal Employment Opportunities guidelines.