Business Development Representative (Remote US)
Remote, United States
Posted 1 month ago
As a Sales Business Development Representative (BDR) you will be a strategic individual contributor -- Bring your intense work ethic and desire to make an immediate impact. Are you eager to shape the future within industries like hospitality, retail, manufacturing and transportation using the latest mobile technology?
Reporting to: Manager of Sales Development US
We consider BDRs to be our most important assets. You are the first person to evangelize our solution and you are the forefront representative of our platform. You will gain invaluable experience and have the chance to showcase your skills. You will take ownership of your assigned territory by educating and nurturing your prospects on Beekeeper’s value proposition and generate opportunities for the Account Executives.
You will create awareness with your prospects, demonstrate that you are a thought leader in the communication technology space, and help organizations improve internal communication using the Beekeeper platform. This position requires the right combination of grit, curiosity and drive. Bring your “A” game and reap the rewards of strong mentors and a great career trajectory.
Once you advance through our on-boarding and training, you will engage in 50-75 outbound calls/day with prospective clients to identify their need for Beekeeper. The goal is that once you are fully on-boarded, understand the ins and outs of Beekeeper’s industry leading product, and crush your quota you will then be prepared to quickly move on to be a successful Account Executive.
What we are looking for
- Hard working, self motivated, competitive individual
- Successful track record with generating sales meetings via outbound prospecting efforts
- Skilled at asking the right discovery questions to uncover needs/pains
- Easily understands technology and can translate our technology to prospects
- High emotional IQ and strong willingness to learn
- Past experience with Salesforce, Outreach, ZoomInfo, LinkedIn Sales Navigator and Google Suite
- You are familiar with Manufacturing, Retail or other industries with frontline employees
- Previous experience reaching out to C-level, HR, Operations and IT personas
Who we are
Beekeeper believes in the potential of every single employee. That’s why we’ve built the essential platform for frontline workers. We help organizations digitally enable their frontline, to boost productivity, quality and safety, and be more agile.
We are based in Zurich and Oakland with additional offices in Berlin and Krakow. These locations support companies in more than 150 countries.
To check out of Perks and Benefits, please see our FAQ page