Director of Business Development (Medical Devices)
Remote - US
BrightInsight, Inc.The BrightInsight Platform is the leading global platform for biopharma and medtech regulated digital health solutions
BrightInsight is a rapidly growing healthcare technology company on a mission to accelerate regulated digital health innovation for biopharma and medtech companies. Our vision is to transform patient outcomes globally by bringing the power of technology to healthcare.
BrightInsight provides the leading global regulated digital health platform for the world’s top biopharma and medtech companies. Since our launch in 2018, we have secured a number of top-tier customers, including announcements with Roche, AstraZeneca, CSL Behring, and Novo Nordisk.
We are a passionate team with first-hand experience building and scaling digital health solutions within the regulated healthcare space, and we are backed by top healthcare and technology VCs.
To read more on our award-winning BrightInsight Platform see https://brightinsight.com/careers.
- In this role, you will be engaged in extensively analyzing opportunities to expand BrightInsight's footprint at target medical device customers, executing a consistent discovery and definition process to understand customer needs and define value propositions for regulated software medical devices deployed on the BrightInsight platform
- Work closely with a Go-To-Market team, including Product Marketing, Solutions Consultants, Business Development Representatives, and Commercial Operations
- Identify opportunities across therapeutic areas and regulated digital health use cases for value accretive, BrightInsight-powered products at pharmaceutical companies
- Navigate complex buying circles and stakeholders across functions at pharmaceutical companies, acting as the central point of contact for a portfolio of deals, organize and lead deal teams, conduct due diligence, negotiate agreement terms, gain key stakeholders’ support, and present recommendations to executive leadership
- Structure and negotiate SaaS licensing partnerships
- Drive revenue at new and existing pharmaceutical customers
- Master's/MBA in a clinical, technical, healthcare delivery, engineering field or equivalent practical experience.
- 7+ years of experience working in a business development role with health technology, healthcare systems, medical groups, medical devices, and/or novel health monitoring devices.
- Experience leading complex operational and strategic initiatives across various divisions and geographies.
- Proven track record of managing and closing commercial partnerships and growing businesses.
- Experience in digital health
- Ability to travel (post-COVID)
- PhD, MD, or equivalent practical experience in medicine, life sciences or related fields.
- Experience in regulated environments, and in managing and structuring alliances in the healthcare, medical device, pharmaceutical, biotechnology, or other related industries; medical device product launch experience is a plus.
- Experience with SaaS B2B platform sales
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, quickly changing startup environment.
- Strong problem-solving and analysis skills, combined with business judgment and team-enhancing capabilities.
- Effective project management, relationship-building and negotiation skills.
- Excellent written and oral communication, and interpersonal skills.
Other jobs like this
Account Executive (Engagement HQ)Agile Compliance Point of contact Project Management Public Sector SaaS Salesforce Sales pipeline Security Training
401(k) matching Career development Competitive pay Equity Flex hours +6
Explore more Remote Work and WFH career opportunities
Find open roles in Engineering, Design, Data, Marketing, Sales, Operations, Support and more, filtered by job title or popular skill, toolset and products used.
- Remote Technical Writer jobs
- Remote Recruiter jobs
- Remote Technical Support Engineer jobs
- Remote Senior Site Reliability Engineer jobs
- Remote Recruiting Coordinator jobs
- Remote Content Marketing Manager jobs
- Remote Senior Data Analyst jobs
- Remote Site Reliability Engineer jobs
- Remote Business Analyst jobs
- Remote Account Manager jobs
- Remote Solutions Engineer jobs
- Remote Sales Engineer jobs
- Remote Technical Program Manager jobs
- Remote Salesforce Administrator jobs
- Remote Senior Product Marketing Manager jobs
- Remote Senior Technical Recruiter jobs
- Remote Backend Engineer jobs
- Remote Marketing Operations Manager jobs
- Remote Technical Account Manager jobs
- Remote Principal Software Engineer jobs
- Remote Senior Backend Engineer jobs
- Remote Senior Customer Success Manager jobs
- Remote Frontend Engineer jobs
- Remote Program Manager jobs
- Remote Machine Learning Engineer jobs
- Remote Java-related jobs
- Remote DevOps-related jobs
- Remote React-related jobs
- Remote CRM-related jobs
- Remote Kubernetes-related jobs
- Remote Entrepreneurial-related jobs
- Remote Backend-related jobs
- Remote Interpersonal skills-related jobs
- Remote UX-related jobs
- Remote HR-related jobs
- Remote Stock options-related jobs
- Remote Docker-related jobs
- Remote Mentoring-related jobs
- Remote Integrations-related jobs
- Remote Linux-related jobs
- Remote User Experience-related jobs
- Remote Open Source-related jobs
- Remote Azure-related jobs
- Remote KPIs-related jobs
- Remote Cloud-based-related jobs
- Remote Financial services-related jobs
- Remote FinTech-related jobs
- Remote CI/CD-related jobs
- Remote UI-related jobs
- Remote Jira-related jobs