Recruiting Operations Coordinator (Contract)
Remote - US
Posted 1 month ago
Because you belong at Twilio
The Who, What, Where and Why
Twilio is rapidly growing and is looking for new ways to support the growth of our world-class Recruitment function globally. We're looking for strong team members to help us build for scale. It’s a fantastic opportunity for you to make a direct impact on the company with the support to make things happen! Twilio is focused on optimizing, globalizing, and streamlining our current processes to take our team further, faster.
We are providing a contract opportunity for a Recruiting Operations Coordinator who lives the Twilio Magic and also has strong customer service skills, high attention to detail, strong communication skills, and a broad understanding of recruiting processes. They also have:
- Must have previously proven effective multitasking, interpersonal, collaboration, and communication skills
- Ability to prioritize multiple partners, projects, and tasks
- Brings curiosity, and desire to find opportunities for improvement
- Keen to continue learning and developing their skills, having a growth attitude
- Proactive and communicative, prioritizing employee and candidate communications and service
- An understanding of how details matter and remain focused to get them correct
As a Recruiting Operations Coordinator, you will:
- WRITE IT DOWN: Use our Applicant Tracking System (Greenhouse) system to perform transactions, support recruiters, and candidates. Document, maintain and communicate core recruiting processes to users and partners. Things like offer contracts, requisition, and offer approval details.
- DRAW THE OWL: Provide recruiting process-related support directly to recruiters and partners.
- BE AN OWNER: Provide administration, communication, and processing of recruiting-related processes.
- NO SHENANIGANS: Maintain confidentiality of sensitive data.
The daily processes of recruiting operations are the backbone of core recruiting functions, from opening new positions to hiring candidates, the Recruiting Team is on a mission to hire the best for Twilio. You will have a tangible impact in the upholding of standard processes and supporting the foundation for an effective Recruiting Operations organization.
Twilio is truly outstanding; we are a company committed to your growth, your learning, your development, and your entire employee experience. We only win when our employees succeed, and we're dedicated to helping you develop your strengths. We invest in weeks dedicated to tackling hard problems and crafting your own ideas. We have a cultural foundation built on diversity, inclusion, and innovation, and we want you and your ideas to thrive at Twilio. Come join us.
This position will be located remotely in the United States. No matter where you are based, you will experience a company that believes in small teams for maximum impact; seeks well-rounded talent to ensure a full perspective on our customers’ experience, understands that this is a marathon, not a sprint; that continuously and purposefully builds an inclusive culture that empowers everyone to do their best work and be the best version of themselves.
Millions of developers around the world have used Twilio to unlock the magic of communications to improve any human experience. Twilio has democratized communications channels like voice, text, chat, video and email by virtualizing the world’s communications infrastructure through APIs that are simple enough for any developer to use, yet robust enough to power the world’s most demanding applications. By making communications a part of every software developer’s toolkit, Twilio is enabling innovators across every industry — from emerging leaders to the world’s largest organizations — to reinvent how companies engage with their customers.
Twilio is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, parental or pregnancy status, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or Veteran status and operate in compliance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.