Who we are:
Unite Us is reinventing the delivery of health and human services. We connect service providers on a common platform, enabling scalable, accountable and measurable delivery of wraparound care. Our technology provides the collaborative infrastructure for these communities. We care deeply about the work we do and the communities our software benefits. We’re looking for people to join our team who share that passion for our mission to reinvent Health & Human Services and aspire to make a lasting difference for future generations. No matter how large our team grows, we will always be family. Unite Us prides itself on offering a competitive salary, full benefits, and the opportunity to change the world. Come to Unite Us and together we can build healthier communities for everyone.
Unite Us is looking to hire a Network Consultant as an independent contractor to work on a project that supports our team for approximately 6 months. This role will be project-based and supports the development of community resources and helps manage the execution of the organization build.
What You'll Do:
- Work independently to maintain and update large data sets with great attention to detail
- Accurately report technical issues
- Configure software
- Manage and update customer web presence
- Support Customer Success team on client activities
- Basic understanding of databases
- Strong aptitude for managing a large data set, and or excel expertise
- Aptitude for learning new products and helping to break down complicated topics and explain them in simple terms people can understand
- Ability to come up with creative solutions to any problem you face, and know how to organize and prioritize your workload
- Strong listening skills, attention to detail, and decision making skills
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree
- Good command of English both oral and written and customer service skills
- Knowledge or experience in health and human services industry a plus!
Environmental Job Requirements & Working Conditions:
- This position is remote
Unite Us is committed to building a diverse team and fostering an inclusive culture, and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We embrace and encourage our employees' differences in race, religion, color, national origin, gender, family status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, veteran status, disability, pregnancy, medical conditions, and other characteristics.