Support and Implementation Specialist (Contract)
Las Vegas / Remote
Posted 1 month ago
About the company
Remind, the leading communication platform in education, helps educators reach students and parents where they are: their phones. With over 30 million active users, we’re one of the fastest-growing companies in education technology, but we have our sights set on something bigger: giving every student the opportunity to succeed.
About this role
You will be an integral part of setting schools up for success by working directly with enterprise educators on Remind nurturing relationships, helping solve their issues, answering questions, and making sure that they have the best experience possible. This includes email and phone support.
In addition to offering general support guidance you will assist our implementation team by playing a critical role in the success of our customers’ Remind Rollout. You will work alongside our Customer Success Managers, our School/District Administrators and their Tech Leads, to guide the technical implementation for all customers choosing to roster via our SIS sync method.
As the liaison between Remind and our customers, the Implementation Specialists are experts at understanding customer technical needs, crafting and communicating solutions that meet those needs, as well as providing day-to-day oversight of project timelines to support a successful onboarding and experience for our schools and districts across all tiers.
The right person in this role will be passionate about working in the education industry and understanding customer needs, leveraging product expertise, comfort with CSV and data manipulation, specifically in the area of rostering, and sharing best practices to help customers who are new to the Remind platform.
This is a full-time contractor role (Monday to Friday) with working hours starting at 6AM, 8AM, or 9AM PST. Contract beginning April 1st through October 2021.
- You enjoy working in a customer-facing role
- You are tech-savvy and have the ability to learn new programs quickly
- You are an awesome problem solver and enjoy being efficient and detail-oriented
- You are genuinely compassionate & dedicated. You strive to understand a customer’s problems and care that it's taken care of and that they’re happy!
- You want to be a part of a positive change in education!
- You are skilled at juggling multiple projects while staying organized
- Analytical and process-oriented mindset
- Self-driven, persistent and assertive
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Bonus: Salesforce and Excel/CSV experience
- Bonus: Knowledge of different Student Information System platforms, Clever, and other education platforms and rostering tools is a plus
- Bonus: You have worked in the education field, and/or you have previous support experience
What you'll do:
- Help teachers and administrators succeed by answering incoming support emails and phone calls quickly and accurately, achieving over 95%+ satisfaction rating
- Respond quickly and with empathy to user reports and requests
- Troubleshoot issues and concerns with Remind educators
- Improve productivity by automating common answers, identifying issues to the Product and Engineering organizations, and reporting trends to the Support leadership team
- Serve as an important member of a growing customer success team driving positive long term relationships with school and district leaders
- Work closely with Sales and Customer Success on the transition and handoffs from prospect to onboarding to account management
- Handle escalated rostering related support tickets
- Interpret and analyze data to inform decision-making and technical improvements
- Manage the timelines and dependencies of customer implementation and communicate regularly with customers to ensure timely onboarding
On your first day, you should:
- Be comfortable interacting with people at all levels of education - from brand-new teachers to administrators, IT roles, to parents and students
- Be enthusiastic about creating simplicity for our users
- Be ready to learn!
- This is a full-time seasonal contractor role from April 2021 through October 2021 with an hourly pay of $17/hr.
Remind is an equal opportunity employer, and we're committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We aim to represent the students, teachers, and parents we serve, and we welcome, support, and empower all the diverse individuals in our community.