Senior Software Engineer - Full-Stack (European Timezones)
Posted 3 months ago
Exciting news! We just hit $10 million in annual revenue, and we’re looking for great people to help us ship advanced automation features to meet the needs of bigger customers.
We’re hiring product-focused senior software engineers who will build new features, scale distributed systems to handle millions of events, and lead projects, all as part of a globally distributed team.
Within three months, you'll:
- Work with React, Node, MongoDB, Elasticsearch, and Redis.
- Be directly involved in the entire development lifecycle of Mixmax’s product.
- Demo your first new feature to the entire company!
Within six months, you'll:
- Lead and contribute to the development of critical projects, working with and mentoring other engineers.
- Work with your team to improve our delivery processes and advocate for building maintainable, high quality code in a distributed codebase.
- Help build the culture of a growing team.
Preferred skills and background:
- Mixmax is still growing fast, so we love new teammates who strive to grow personally and professionally, beyond just expanding their technical abilities.
- We take pride in the quality of our work, so we’re looking for engineers with experience in maintaining and supporting the systems they’ve built.
- We’re a distributed team working in multiple time zones, so excellent documentation and communication skills are paramount!
- We recognize that it’s important to be able to collaborate synchronously with teammates sometimes. To join important meetings and pair program with teammates, we ask that you have the flexibility to work from 9 AM - 11 AM Pacific Time on some days as needed.
It’s also awesome (and 100% not a requirement!) for you to:
- Have worked in a distributed codebase with microservices and shared modules.
- Be familiar with secondary tools in our tech stack, like Elasticsearch or Redis.
- Have worked on a Google Chrome extension or Salesforce integration.
- Be able to refer other great engineers to work at Mixmax! 😉
Our commitment to diversity and inclusion
At Mixmax, we know that nobody's perfect, and that no one ever matches 100% with a job description. That's okay–we're human after all! Diversity and inclusion are core to our culture, and we're actively committed to building a more inclusive and open workplace. No matter your background or how you identify, if you're excited about this role, please apply today!
San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, and any other local ordinances, Mixmax will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
The Mixmax story
At Mixmax, our vision is a world without busywork. Since our launch in 2015, Mixmax has become the product of choice for over 10,000 Sales and Customer Success teams to eliminate and automate repetitive work. This means more time to focus on what matters: engaging and serving the needs of customers.
We’re extraordinarily proud of the company we’ve built. We’re a driven, passionate, responsible group that values personal and professional growth equally. We take care of ourselves, our families, our customers, and one another. We believe in sustainable and diverse approaches to work and life, because optimizing for the long-term is the best path to success.
Our company is distributed, with remote team members worldwide and headquarters in San Francisco. We offer competitive salaries, meaningful equity, and generous benefits. And you get to work on a product people absolutely love!