Remote, Spain, Spain
Version 1Transform your business through digital technology solutions with IT Service Provider, Version 1. Modernise your IT with our Cloud-first services & ERP solutions.
We are an award-winning company who provide world class customer service; we think big, and we hire great people. It is our commitment to collaborate effectively and apply an automation-first ethos to Quality Assurance and Test.
We pledge "to prove IT can make a real difference to our customer's businesses". We work hard to ensure we understand what our customers need from their technology solutions and then we deliver.
Invest in us and we’ll invest in you; if you are driven, committed and up for a challenge, we want to meet you.
As the QA Engineer, you’ll be joining a remote testing team to help deliver testing for data solution projects.
You’ll be competent in API automation testing and working in an agile environment.
You’ll enjoy the day-to-day activities of:
- API automation testing
- UI automation testing
- Creating and maturing frameworks and processes
You'll be joining a growing team so will have opportunity to build and enhance your skills and work on interesting projects.
- Must have practically applied API automation test experience
- Have practically applied UI Automation testing experience
- Have experience working in an agile working environment
You must also:
- Be able to speak and write English on a technical and conversational level (CEFR B2 - C2 level)
- Apply with your English translated CV
Here are some of our benefits:
- Remote Working
- Private Medical
- Life Insurance
- Pathways Career Development Quarterly
We also offer incentives for accreditations and educational assistance for courses relevant to your role.
We have employee recognition in the form of Excellence Awards and V1Ps which is awarded by your peers. Engagement is incredibly important with local engagement teams driving our engagement events!
Other jobs like this
Explore more Remote Work and WFH career opportunities
Find open roles in Engineering, Design, Data, Marketing, Sales, Operations, Support and more, filtered by job title or popular skill, toolset and products used.
- Remote Solutions Architect jobs
- Remote Staff Software Engineer jobs
- Remote Senior Site Reliability Engineer jobs
- Remote Senior Product Marketing Manager jobs
- Remote Business Analyst jobs
- Remote Senior Data Scientist jobs
- Remote Technical Account Manager jobs
- Remote Senior Backend Engineer jobs
- Remote Senior Data Analyst jobs
- Remote Solutions Engineer jobs
- Remote Sales Engineer jobs
- Remote Technical Recruiter jobs
- Remote Product Owner jobs
- Remote Salesforce Administrator jobs
- Remote Security Engineer jobs
- Remote QA Engineer jobs
- Remote Senior Customer Success Manager jobs
- Remote Frontend Engineer jobs
- Remote Principal Software Engineer jobs
- Remote Program Manager jobs
- Remote Senior Frontend Engineer jobs
- Remote Technical Writer jobs
- Remote Staff Accountant jobs
- Remote Business Development Manager jobs
- Remote Senior Project Manager jobs
- Remote Backend-related jobs
- Remote Customer service-related jobs
- Remote Azure-related jobs
- Remote React-related jobs
- Remote Data-driven-related jobs
- Remote Entrepreneurial-related jobs
- Remote Product management-related jobs
- Remote CRM-related jobs
- Remote HR-related jobs
- Remote Mentoring-related jobs
- Remote Machine Learning-related jobs
- Remote Kubernetes-related jobs
- Remote Linux-related jobs
- Remote Interpersonal skills-related jobs
- Remote Financial services-related jobs
- Remote Docker-related jobs
- Remote GCP-related jobs
- Remote CI/CD-related jobs
- Remote HTML-related jobs
- Remote Cybersecurity-related jobs
- Remote UX-related jobs
- Remote Scrum-related jobs
- Remote Data Science-related jobs
- Remote Integrations-related jobs
- Remote Banking-related jobs