Keypath EducationTogether let’s transform online education so we can transform the world. Collaborate with us to reimagine your online learning program selection, design and delivery.
A little bit about us
At Keypath, you can be part of something bigger.
As a leading global EdTech company, we partner with world-leading universities to design and deliver the most career-relevant online education solutions that help solve our global social and economic challenges.
We are a fast-growing, and fast-moving international team who value collaboration, innovation, and lifelong learning in our mission to unlock greatness in educators, their students, and our people.
We have offices in Melbourne, Sydney, Chicago, Toronto, London, and Kuala Lumpur, which our employees can use if they wish to collaborate and connect in person. We are a truly global company. We have experienced tremendous growth since we launched only seven years ago and now have over 500 employees (Keypathers!) across the globe with clear plans to double that in the next few years.
Keypath Education Australia has a distributed workforce. Our people are working all over Australia, in our offices or from their home offices. We put our people first, which means you choose where you want to work from, including if you want to work from home.
Are you an experienced designer with a passion for leading the way and an imaginative flair? Join us as we transform higher education across Australia.
As Creative Director, you will lead the way on innovation and current trends in design. You will lead the delivery of all digital & traditional design assets, oversee the day-to-day administration of our websites and collaborate with UX on CRO testing projects. You will lead three direct reports and oversee external contractors as well as agencies when required. You will manage design work across all our channels (email, social, display advertising, websites, print etc.) for all nine university partners in Australia and all Keypath-owned brands – effectively communicating product, brand positioning and driving growth.
Working across multiple University and Keypath-owned brands, you will require to move effortlessly between and, being a champion of, each brand identity. You will lead and inspire continuous improvement and a high level of creativity, innovation and quality across all integrated marketing assets.
This is an excellent opportunity to take the next step in your career, as you will play an integral role in our leadership team. You will work closely with various internal functions, such as marketing, content, digital and product development teams, as well as our university partners.
- Be a knowledge expert on current trends in digital design and have an imaginative flair in all design aspects
- People management of a team of three Graphic Designers
- Foster innovation and creativity across the marketing team
- Collaborate with our UX team on CRO testing initiatives
- Working with marketing and research teams to incorporate brand elements and relevant market research findings into our marketing assets
- Work closely with the Marketing, Digital and Content teams to develop marketing campaigns that are appealing and relevant to our target audiences and make us stand out from our competitors
- Oversee the day-to-day administration of university microsites
- Lead, design and deliver digital assets, including – landing pages, web elements, digital banners, eDMs, e-brochures, infographics, social media assets, and more
- Ensure creatives/websites adhere to university brand guidelines
- Tertiary qualification in Graphic or Web Design, Visual Communications, Multimedia Design or similar
Required experience & skills
- 3+ years’ professional experience in a design role producing digital and traditional assets for marketing/sales teams
- Team leadership experience
- Strong communication and stakeholder management skills
- Experience with Content Management Systems – i.e. Wordpress, Drupal or similar
- Portfolio showcasing design work with an emphasis on clean, sophisticated layouts, and a meticulous eye for detail
- High proficiency in Adobe CS, Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign
- Understanding of website UX/UI design principles
- Experience with website analytics tools – i.e. Google Analytics, Hotjar, etc. (desired)
- Experience with After Effects, Premiere Pro and Zeplin
So why Keypath?
Be you and belong:
- Sure, anyone can tell you how good their company culture is, but we encourage you to read all of our SEEK reviews to form your own opinion. We also have AWEI Bronze Employer for LGBTIA inclusion, ranked #10 Best Place To Work Australia©, and a Gallup Employee Engagement Score of 4.37.
- A caring and engaged Global CEO who replies to all Glassdoor reviews personally.
- A dedicated D&I committee - Check out some of our D&I statistics in the image at the top of this page.
- We listened to our people and moved to a distributed workforce. So you can work from your home office or in the office, if and when you choose.
Join the global edtech boom
- We’re a leading EdTech company in a booming industry.
- You’ll have the opportunity to innovate and collaborate with global peers, as we rapidly expand into new markets and with new partners, globally.
Supported to be your best
- We offer discounted study opportunities through our University partners and ongoing in-house training opportunities.
- As we grow, so do your career-path opportunities.
Make a difference in the world
- We have a bold vision to transform education and transform the world.
- We’re helping to upskill and reskill over 30,000 people globally.
- Our programs are purposefully designed to meet the needs of the future of work, helping to solve our future economic and social challenges.
Want to make a difference in the world? Become a Keypather.
We strongly encourage applications from Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander peoples, people from Culturally and Linguistically Diverse Backgrounds, People with Disability, and people from the LGBTQIA+ Community.
*Due to the high volume of applications, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Thank you for your understanding.
Other jobs like this
Explore more Remote Work and WFH career opportunities
Find open roles in Engineering, Design, Data, Marketing, Sales, Operations, Support and more, filtered by job title or popular skill, toolset and products used.
- Remote Solutions Architect jobs
- Remote Staff Software Engineer jobs
- Remote Senior Site Reliability Engineer jobs
- Remote Senior Product Marketing Manager jobs
- Remote Business Analyst jobs
- Remote Senior Data Scientist jobs
- Remote Technical Account Manager jobs
- Remote Senior Backend Engineer jobs
- Remote Senior Data Analyst jobs
- Remote Sales Engineer jobs
- Remote Solutions Engineer jobs
- Remote Technical Recruiter jobs
- Remote Product Owner jobs
- Remote Salesforce Administrator jobs
- Remote Security Engineer jobs
- Remote Frontend Engineer jobs
- Remote Program Manager jobs
- Remote Senior Customer Success Manager jobs
- Remote QA Engineer jobs
- Remote Senior Frontend Engineer jobs
- Remote Principal Software Engineer jobs
- Remote Technical Writer jobs
- Remote Business Development Manager jobs
- Remote Senior Project Manager jobs
- Remote Staff Accountant jobs
- Remote Backend-related jobs
- Remote B2B-related jobs
- Remote Customer service-related jobs
- Remote React-related jobs
- Remote Data-driven-related jobs
- Remote Entrepreneurial-related jobs
- Remote Product management-related jobs
- Remote CRM-related jobs
- Remote HR-related jobs
- Remote Mentoring-related jobs
- Remote Kubernetes-related jobs
- Remote Linux-related jobs
- Remote Financial services-related jobs
- Remote Interpersonal skills-related jobs
- Remote Machine Learning-related jobs
- Remote Docker-related jobs
- Remote GCP-related jobs
- Remote CI/CD-related jobs
- Remote HTML-related jobs
- Remote Cybersecurity-related jobs
- Remote UX-related jobs
- Remote Scrum-related jobs
- Remote Banking-related jobs
- Remote KPIs-related jobs
- Remote Integrations-related jobs