French Player Support Advocate | Remote in Romania
Bucharest, Bucharest, Romania - Remote
Pole To Win InternationalPole To Win (PTW) is the premier global provider of QA, art, player support, localization, game development and audio production services to video games, software and technology clients worldwide.
Title: Player Support Advocate
Hours: UK HOURS
Type: Permanent, full time, 40 hours per week
Full Training Provided
As one of our Player Support Advocates, you will be an ambassador for our brand and your role will be to provide 1st line Technical and Customer support to our clients’ customers. You should be calm, technically minded, and have a pro-active and positive "can do" attitude. Your goal will be to make the customer journey as seamless as possible. You would also be communicating in English.
What you’ll be doing
- Ensuring customers' queries are answered with the aim of a first-time resolution and ensuring all responses are provided with excellent attention to detail, care, and professionalism.
- Ensuring queries are responded to within our agreed response times and that all customer communications are dealt with to provide solutions as a priority.
- Resolving all technical issues raised by customers, particularly via live chat, by carrying out fault finding analysis and offering appropriate solutions that resolve the customers issue. Although the majority of the role is based on non-voice communications, you will be trained and expected to communicate with customers via telephone (call backs for example).
- You will communicate effectively while working within a dynamic team structure with individual and shared team objectives. It is your responsibility as a team member to ensure the best customer care experience is given to all customers.
- Maintaining a world class, dedicated service, focused on exceptional responses and excellent quality.
- Working with your colleagues across the wider customer community to identify any trends in any customer queries.
What we’re looking for
- Near-native level fluency in the language you are applying for & English, particularly reading & writing.
- Excellent attention to detail, strong communication skills, and knowledge of Microsoft Excel.
- Self-motivated, a proactive attitude with the ability to work productively and collaboratively within a multilingual team.
- A logical, methodical approach with good analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent observation and attention to detail skills with patience, perseverance, and good concentration.
- Experience in playing consoles and or PC gaming.
- Be comfortable discussing technical faults/issues relating to game consoles/PCs.
- Experience of someone IT literate, with a tech-savvy mind, or comes from a technical IT PC support background.
- Our Advocates must be able to multi-task, be comfortable taking multiple chats, emails and calls per hour, ensuring an amazing-accurate service is provided 100% of the time.
UK Based Applicants
- Candidates must have their own broadband with a direct connection to the router via ethernet cable.
- Candidates must be able to have access directly to the router.
- A separate and private working area.
- Be able to provide evidence of Right to Work in the UK.
- Candidates must have an Upwork profile or if successful, create an Upwork account.
- Candidates must be able to have access directly to the router while working.
- A separate and private working area.
- An internet speed minimum of 10 Mb/s download internationally.
- A minimum of 4 GB RAM memory.
- Your computer should run at least a 64-bit version of Windows 8 or newer or a recently released version of macOS.
- An i5 processor (2,4 GHz or faster), or better/ similar, max. 3 years old.
- A screen with at least a 1080p Full HD display. External monitors are acceptable.
- A (smart)phone usable for two-factor authentication that runs at least:
- Android 4.4 or newer.
- Apple iOS 10.0 or newer.
- Your own Webcam, Headset and Laptop/PC.
What we offer
- You will be working for the pre-eminent global provider of specialist services to the games industry and provided with full training and the opportunity to work on some of the biggest game clients, titles, projects, and tech in the world.
- Attractive remuneration, holidays, regular team competitions with great prizes; and inclusion into an extensive social calendar. Our environments thrive with collaborative team-work with people from all around the world, different nationalities, and languages.
- A supportive community inclusive of LGBTQ+, and any age, ethnicity, religion, or disability. We care about the wellbeing of our employees and have a dedicated employee wellbeing programme. We empower our people and offer regular progression opportunities to ensure our employees flourish.
- Remote/Homeworking with flexible working schedules, a fun environment, and a relaxing culture, including the opportunity to work with the leading technology and creative minds in the world.
- Learn as you work and be part of something real that changes the face of gaming - forever
Who we are
PTW is a boutique games services company that provides custom solutions worldwide. We believe in accelerating innovation across the globe. We started more than 25 years ago and since then, have grown exponentially year-on-year to who we are today. Our history is in gaming, and we are still gamers at heart. In our time within the games industry, we have worked on over 1,500 titles across all genres and all platforms.
We have grown rapidly over the past few years and now have 16 sites spanning the globe. The PTW umbrella of companies includes SIDE, 1518, OR Esports, and Entalize. SIDE works at the cutting edge of interactive media as a provider of audio services for the global entertainment market. 1518 is know industry wide for world-class art and is also our in-house game and product development studio.
Basically, anywhere in the world, any platform, any genre, we can help come up with a custom solution to make games run better, get to market faster, and enhance the lives of more players.
In summary, we connect and bring fun to the world.
Perks/benefits: Flex hours
Other jobs like this
Technical Support Representative - QuestionmarkAgile Cloud Cross-functional Customer service Data-driven Interpersonal skills ITIL +5
Career development Fitness / gym Flex hours Flex vacation Health care +3
Customer Success Manager (EMEA)Account management Analytics Cross-functional Customer service Cybersecurity Product management Salesforce +2
Career development Health care Startup environment Team events
Explore more Remote Work and WFH career opportunities
Find open roles in Engineering, Design, Data, Marketing, Sales, Operations, Support and more, filtered by job title or popular skill, toolset and products used.
- Remote Solutions Architect jobs
- Remote Staff Software Engineer jobs
- Remote Senior Site Reliability Engineer jobs
- Remote Senior Product Marketing Manager jobs
- Remote Business Analyst jobs
- Remote Senior Data Scientist jobs
- Remote Technical Account Manager jobs
- Remote Senior Backend Engineer jobs
- Remote Senior Data Analyst jobs
- Remote Sales Engineer jobs
- Remote Solutions Engineer jobs
- Remote Technical Recruiter jobs
- Remote Product Owner jobs
- Remote Salesforce Administrator jobs
- Remote Security Engineer jobs
- Remote Frontend Engineer jobs
- Remote Program Manager jobs
- Remote Senior Customer Success Manager jobs
- Remote QA Engineer jobs
- Remote Senior Frontend Engineer jobs
- Remote Principal Software Engineer jobs
- Remote Technical Writer jobs
- Remote Business Development Manager jobs
- Remote Senior Project Manager jobs
- Remote Staff Accountant jobs
- Remote Backend-related jobs
- Remote B2B-related jobs
- Remote Customer service-related jobs
- Remote React-related jobs
- Remote Data-driven-related jobs
- Remote Entrepreneurial-related jobs
- Remote Product management-related jobs
- Remote CRM-related jobs
- Remote HR-related jobs
- Remote Mentoring-related jobs
- Remote Kubernetes-related jobs
- Remote Linux-related jobs
- Remote Financial services-related jobs
- Remote Interpersonal skills-related jobs
- Remote Machine Learning-related jobs
- Remote Docker-related jobs
- Remote GCP-related jobs
- Remote CI/CD-related jobs
- Remote HTML-related jobs
- Remote Cybersecurity-related jobs
- Remote UX-related jobs
- Remote Scrum-related jobs
- Remote Banking-related jobs
- Remote KPIs-related jobs
- Remote Integrations-related jobs