Chief Of Staff
Vietnam - Remote
GuardRailsGuardRails is the complete security tool from code to cloud. Our devsecops vulnerability management platform enhances your development processes and gives you security superpowers.
Chief Of Staff
Founded in 2018, GuardRails is a global cybersecurity company transforming the way businesses develop software securely. We have built a platform that empowers fast-growing companies to streamline their secure software development processes while upskilling software developers in the ever-changing security landscape.
Do you want to work in a remote, fully distributed, fast-paced environment and join our growing team to help us build the best continuous security product out there? We enjoy all things smart and nerdy, but are also big on good times and fun parties when we do get together.
As the Chief of Staff at GuardRails, you'll be a strategic thinker and operational doer who will solely focus on the most critical organizational priorities. You'll report to the CEO, play an important role in executive leadership, and work as a cooperative partner across all functional departments of the company.
The Chief of Staff's responsibilities include being a collaborator with the CEO as well as acting as a delegate on occasion. Your job will entail exciting and varied tasks across our global presence, and your success will be judged on your ability to boost leverage and velocity for the CEO and the rest of the executive team
Responsibilities of the role:
- Work directly with the company's management team to establish the organization's long-term objectives and day-to-day operations.
- Collaborate with senior leadership to develop long-term strategy.
- Run cross-functional projects with goals ranging from assessing progress, achieving goals, and motivating individuals to achieve their goals.
- Set the weekly executive staff meeting agenda, provide insights and analysis to assist in strategic debates, and track follow through.
- Take on special assignments at the request of the CEO, which may include everything from product development to finance and accounting.
- Act as a proxy for the CEO, advising key personnel on ways to achieve alignment on decisions.
- Take control over the content and agendas for significant internal and external reasons (such as investor meetings, board papers, key client meetings, internal all-hands, executive off-sites, and the likes)
You will be a great candidate if you
- Have great communication skills: Much of what you’ll do is acting as an ‘exchange’ for information.
- Have Great interpersonal skills: You’ll most likely work with a lot of people. It’s important that you can build trusted relationships with them efficiently. High EQ and comfortable influencing all levels of the organization
- Have general business analysis skills: It’s helpful to know how to put a good deck or memo together, build a financial model or do data analysis with SQL. That way, you can take the first cut at certain tasks before sending it on to the respective team(s).
- Have 6-10+ years of experience working in a fast-scaling or large technology organisation
- Are team-oriented professional with a commitment to driving both strategic and operational performance and improvement
- Have previous experience in Management Consulting will be an added advantage but not a prerequisite
- Are a self-starter with a desire to learn and evolve
- Are located in South East Asia and on Indochina time, the ideal candidate will also be located within this timezone and location to align with the CEO.
What we offer
- A fully remote organisation, with flexible work hours, we are outcome-focused
- High impact environment with an ability to make a difference
- Employee stock option program
- Mac laptop and external monitor
- Remote-friendly tool allowance
- Health insurance
- Gym and other work-from-home allowances
Other jobs like this
Explore more Remote Work and WFH career opportunities
Find open roles in Engineering, Design, Data, Marketing, Sales, Operations, Support and more, filtered by job title or popular skill, toolset and products used.
- Remote Solutions Architect jobs
- Remote Staff Software Engineer jobs
- Remote Senior Site Reliability Engineer jobs
- Remote Senior Product Marketing Manager jobs
- Remote Business Analyst jobs
- Remote Senior Data Scientist jobs
- Remote Technical Account Manager jobs
- Remote Senior Backend Engineer jobs
- Remote Senior Data Analyst jobs
- Remote Sales Engineer jobs
- Remote Solutions Engineer jobs
- Remote Technical Recruiter jobs
- Remote Product Owner jobs
- Remote Salesforce Administrator jobs
- Remote Security Engineer jobs
- Remote Frontend Engineer jobs
- Remote Program Manager jobs
- Remote Senior Customer Success Manager jobs
- Remote QA Engineer jobs
- Remote Senior Frontend Engineer jobs
- Remote Principal Software Engineer jobs
- Remote Technical Writer jobs
- Remote Business Development Manager jobs
- Remote Senior Project Manager jobs
- Remote Staff Accountant jobs
- Remote Backend-related jobs
- Remote B2B-related jobs
- Remote Customer service-related jobs
- Remote React-related jobs
- Remote Data-driven-related jobs
- Remote Entrepreneurial-related jobs
- Remote Product management-related jobs
- Remote CRM-related jobs
- Remote HR-related jobs
- Remote Mentoring-related jobs
- Remote Kubernetes-related jobs
- Remote Linux-related jobs
- Remote Financial services-related jobs
- Remote Interpersonal skills-related jobs
- Remote Machine Learning-related jobs
- Remote Docker-related jobs
- Remote GCP-related jobs
- Remote CI/CD-related jobs
- Remote HTML-related jobs
- Remote Cybersecurity-related jobs
- Remote UX-related jobs
- Remote Scrum-related jobs
- Remote Banking-related jobs
- Remote KPIs-related jobs
- Remote Integrations-related jobs