Senior Product Manager - Payments
London or Remote
PaddleB2B and B2C software companies around the globe use Paddle to offload operational complexities so they can focus on growth. Paddle provides more than just the plumbing for your revenue. As a merchant of record, we take care of fraud, sales tax...
What do we do?
Paddle offers SaaS companies a completely different approach to their payments infrastructure. Instead of assembling and maintaining a complex stack of payments-related apps and services, we’re a Merchant of Record for our customers, taking away 100% of the pain of payments fragmentation. It’s faster, safer, cheaper, and, above all, way better.
In May 2022, we joined forces with ProfitWell. ProfitWell provides BI solutions that improve retention and monetization automatically through unmatched subscription intelligence. As one team and one platform, we offer the "done for you" approach to SaaS payments, billing, and growth.
We’re backed by investors including KKR, FTV Capital, Kindred, Notion, and 83North and serve over 3000 software sellers in 245 territories globally.
This role will be focussed on our Managed Payments product, an extremely important part of our offering to the businesses using our platform. Online payments is an ever-changing environment of complex processes and vast amounts of knowledge needed to become best-in-class. Our Managed Payments product exists so that we can take this burden from our customers. Using our high transaction volumes, we have the ability to work with multiple PSPs, routing payments in order to optimise for maximum revenue. We also allow businesses to enable alternative payment methods (like PayPal and Apple Pay) in the click of a button, rather than having to manage complex integrations themselves.
We are looking for an ambitious and autonomous Senior Product Manager with deep knowledge or experience with online payments to:
- Help us with our strategic vision of becoming the growth platform for SaaS businesses
- Work as part of a cross-functional team (with engineers and a product designer) to deliver on this vision
We’re aiming to nurture a world-class product team that can help us build an industry-leading organisation. This is an opportunity for someone who wants to be part of something challenging and transformative, someone who will play a critical role in driving our success.
What you'll do
- Identify opportunities: Work closely with Marketing, Product Design and Sales to gain a deep understanding of customer needs and the market landscape. Identify product gaps and prioritise and design features for a variety of personas.
- Shape the roadmap: Use internal and external analysis to take a lead in generating a vision for the strategic direction of the product roadmap and wider business, always ensuring Product & Engineering is making the right impact. You’ll lead small project teams, providing direction & keeping stakeholders engaged. You will also be responsible for determining key milestones.
- Ship value often: Work with engineering and design; and develop appropriate planning, prioritisation, and delivery processes to enable the launch of new features and products that deliver fast value to our software sellers. Lead effective discovery of new initiatives, run agile workshops and facilitate prioritisation conversations.
- User Testing: Make use of usability and beta testing to ensure our product offers the best user experience and meets customer needs.
- Measurement and reporting: Analyse the performance of our product using data, and use those insights to determine the product roadmap. Based on product performance, determine when actions are needed to upgrade, improve, revise or reposition products.
- Collaboration: Work with the Engineering team to lead the process in breaking down milestones. Work with the team to unblock team members & ensure work is delivered in line with the product roadmap.
- Facilitate: Lead workshops & ceremonies for cross functional teams to a high standard to achieve our goals.
- Problem Solving: Anticipate issues & blockers proactively. Translate insights into solutions.
We'd love to hear from you if:
- You’re excited by, and have specific experience in, building a payments product which provides best-in-class payment acceptance rates and a multitude of payment methods. You have a deep understanding of the Payment Product market.
- You’re passionate about user experience and excited by building a great checkout payment flow.
- You’re a Product Manager who enjoys leading cross-functional teams alongside engineers, product designers, and other functions to deliver value to users through frequent product launches.
- You enjoy working in a high velocity & dynamic startup environment where you influence changing business priorities, customer challenges & engineering trade-offs.
- You have worked in a SaaS environment and have created engaging and thoughtful customer experiences across the entire product lifecycle.
- You have a strong understanding of technical concepts and can work closely with engineers to find the best solution to a problem.
- You love solving problems in innovative and creative ways.
- You have strong data analysis skills.
Everyone is welcome at Paddle
At Paddle, we’re committed to removing invisible barriers, both for our customers and within our own teams. We recognise and celebrate that every Paddler is unique and we welcome every individual perspective. As an inclusive employer we don’t care if, or where, you studied, what you look like or where you’re from. We’re more interested in your passion for learning and what you’ll bring to the table. We encourage you to apply even if you don’t match every part of the job ad, especially if you’re part of an underrepresented group. Please let us know if there’s anything we can do to better support you through the application process and in the workplace. We’re committed to building a diverse team where everyone feels safe to be their authentic self. Let’s grow together.
Why you’ll love working at Paddle
We are a diverse, growing group of Paddlers across the globe who pride ourselves on our transparent, collaborative and respectful culture.
We live and breathe our values, which are:
Execute with impact
Better than Yesterday
We offer a full suite of benefits, including attractive salaries, stock options, retirement plans, private healthcare and wellbeing initiatives.
We are a ‘digital-first’ company, which means you can work remotely, from one of our stylish hubs, or even a bit of both! We offer all team members unlimited holidays and 4 months paid family leave regardless of gender. We love our casual dress code, annual company retreats and much more. We invest in learning and will help you with your personal development via constant exposure to new challenges, an annual learning fund, and regular internal and external training.#LI-REMOTE
* Salary range is an estimate based on our salary survey 💰
Other jobs like this
Product Manager - InvestigationsBlockchain OKRs Product management
Career development Health care Startup environment Team events
Explore more Remote Work and WFH career opportunities
Find open roles in Engineering, Design, Data, Marketing, Sales, Operations, Support and more, filtered by job title or popular skill, toolset and products used.
- Remote Solutions Architect jobs
- Remote Staff Software Engineer jobs
- Remote Senior Site Reliability Engineer jobs
- Remote Senior Product Marketing Manager jobs
- Remote Business Analyst jobs
- Remote Senior Data Scientist jobs
- Remote Technical Account Manager jobs
- Remote Senior Backend Engineer jobs
- Remote Senior Data Analyst jobs
- Remote Sales Engineer jobs
- Remote Solutions Engineer jobs
- Remote Technical Recruiter jobs
- Remote Product Owner jobs
- Remote Salesforce Administrator jobs
- Remote Security Engineer jobs
- Remote Frontend Engineer jobs
- Remote Program Manager jobs
- Remote Senior Customer Success Manager jobs
- Remote QA Engineer jobs
- Remote Senior Frontend Engineer jobs
- Remote Principal Software Engineer jobs
- Remote Technical Writer jobs
- Remote Business Development Manager jobs
- Remote Senior Project Manager jobs
- Remote Staff Accountant jobs
- Remote Backend-related jobs
- Remote B2B-related jobs
- Remote Customer service-related jobs
- Remote React-related jobs
- Remote Data-driven-related jobs
- Remote Entrepreneurial-related jobs
- Remote Product management-related jobs
- Remote CRM-related jobs
- Remote HR-related jobs
- Remote Mentoring-related jobs
- Remote Kubernetes-related jobs
- Remote Linux-related jobs
- Remote Financial services-related jobs
- Remote Interpersonal skills-related jobs
- Remote Machine Learning-related jobs
- Remote Docker-related jobs
- Remote GCP-related jobs
- Remote CI/CD-related jobs
- Remote HTML-related jobs
- Remote Cybersecurity-related jobs
- Remote UX-related jobs
- Remote Scrum-related jobs
- Remote Banking-related jobs
- Remote KPIs-related jobs
- Remote Integrations-related jobs