Cloud Developer (all genders)
MVI Group GmbHDie MVI Group ist ein erfolgreicher Engineering-Partner der internationalen Mobilitätsindustrie. Wir verbinden Automotive Know-How mit der digitalen Welt.
MVI Hellas - part of the MVI Group with over 1000 employees - is a successful partner for innovative IT projects in the automotive industry. Our focus is on the future trends of the mobility industry: autonomous driving, digital sales, car sharing and ConnectedCar.
In this exciting environment, MVI has positioned itself as a trustworthy and successful IT partner. Innovative solutions for vehicle networking and marketing, e-mobility, process digitalization, after-sales or security / quality assurance are just as much a part of our portfolio as the professional handling of new business models (e.g. agile fixed price).
We focus on a familiar working environment, a good work-life balance and optimal training opportunities - because people are in focus. We are always looking for highly motivated and committed employees to enhance our team.
Digitalization projects and cloud transformation are exactly the challenges you are looking for? Are you interested in cloud platforms such as AWS or would you like to develop further in this direction? Would you like to actively help build and shape our Cloud business unit within the company? Then become part of our Cloud Team!
- As a member of our cloud team, you develop innovative software projects in future topics such as connected services, car sharing, electromobility or autonomous driving.
- You will support the transformation of existing systems into the cloud and the development of new solutions in microservices.
- You will be working in a highly agile environment and will be able to actively shape the software solutions with your ideas.
- Your job as a cloud developer (all genders) includes the design, development and integration of cloud-based solutions using modern programming languages, technologies and methods.
- You will also support our customers in operating the systems.
- Your daily routine also includes finding, analyzing and solving problems and thus ensuring the smooth use of the infrastructure.
- You have completed a degree in (business) computer science, software engineering or a comparable course of study.
- Ideally, you have initial experience with typical cloud platforms such as AWS or are highly motivated to familiarize yourself with and develop further in this area.
- Initial contact with container tools or virtualization (Kubernetes, Docker, Openshift, Openstack) in your studies or as further education would be an advantage.
- You are characterized by a structured and independent way of working and an agile mindset.
- Your language skills are fluent in English.
- You have a high quality awareness, like to communicate and work together in a team.
- Permanent employment contract
- Competitive compensation package
- Work on interesting and dynamic topics in an international team at one of the key partners in the automotive industry
- Extensive training and development opportunities
- Open-door culture at all hierarchical levels
- Flexible working hours
- Company and team events
- Work-Life-Balance: 26 vacation days & flexible working hours
- 100% Remote, Hybrid or On-Site in our new office in Thessaloniki!
We look forward to receiving your application in english. Please highlight your earliest possible starting date and salary expectation.
For more information about the process you are welcome to contact Kyriakos Kardogeros (+49 89 31813 119).
Other jobs like this
Explore more Remote Work and WFH career opportunities
Find open roles in Engineering, Design, Data, Marketing, Sales, Operations, Support and more, filtered by job title or popular skill, toolset and products used.
- Remote Solutions Architect jobs
- Remote Staff Software Engineer jobs
- Remote Senior Site Reliability Engineer jobs
- Remote Senior Product Marketing Manager jobs
- Remote Business Analyst jobs
- Remote Senior Data Scientist jobs
- Remote Technical Account Manager jobs
- Remote Senior Backend Engineer jobs
- Remote Senior Data Analyst jobs
- Remote Sales Engineer jobs
- Remote Solutions Engineer jobs
- Remote Technical Recruiter jobs
- Remote Product Owner jobs
- Remote Salesforce Administrator jobs
- Remote Security Engineer jobs
- Remote Frontend Engineer jobs
- Remote Program Manager jobs
- Remote Senior Customer Success Manager jobs
- Remote QA Engineer jobs
- Remote Principal Software Engineer jobs
- Remote Technical Writer jobs
- Remote Business Development Manager jobs
- Remote Senior Frontend Engineer jobs
- Remote Staff Accountant jobs
- Remote Senior Project Manager jobs
- Remote Backend-related jobs
- Remote B2B-related jobs
- Remote Customer service-related jobs
- Remote React-related jobs
- Remote Data-driven-related jobs
- Remote CRM-related jobs
- Remote Product management-related jobs
- Remote HR-related jobs
- Remote Kubernetes-related jobs
- Remote Mentoring-related jobs
- Remote Financial services-related jobs
- Remote Linux-related jobs
- Remote Machine Learning-related jobs
- Remote Docker-related jobs
- Remote Interpersonal skills-related jobs
- Remote Entrepreneurial-related jobs
- Remote GCP-related jobs
- Remote CI/CD-related jobs
- Remote HTML-related jobs
- Remote Cybersecurity-related jobs
- Remote UX-related jobs
- Remote Scrum-related jobs
- Remote Banking-related jobs
- Remote KPIs-related jobs
- Remote Data Science-related jobs